NCAA 11 - Gamestop Info

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Shaun Mason, Apr 21, 2010.

1. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    NCAA 11 - Gamestop Info

Gamestop put up a description of '11, not sure if they were supposed to or not.

----------

An All-New Locomotion System—Your gameday experience is taken to a new level with all-new authentic running mechanics. From an explosive first step and the ability to stop momentum on a dime, to rebalancing yourself after an over-pursuit, feel what it’s like to cover the field and play at the most elite level in college football.

Play the Way the Schools Do—Run the “no-huddle†spread, triple option, wishbone, wild hog, or pistol offenses the same way as your favorite schools. Dictate the tempo of the game when running the spread as you look to the sideline for the plays, or break the huddle and study the defense at the line of scrimmage when operating a traditional, pro-style offense. The game is in your hands.

All-New ESPN Broadcast Package Integration—From kickoff to the game’s final play, feel like you’re a part of the ESPN Game of the Week! ESPN broadcasters Kirk Herbstreit and Brad Nessler offer insights and commentary while breaking down your game, and reporter Erin Andrews provides injury reports and updates from the sidelines.

Real Assignment AI—From new running lanes to double-team blocking, experience the most realistic authentic offensive performance like never before!

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

sounds good..

hope it looks good

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Sounds like back of the box material but sounds good. I'm really waiting for a new gameplay video though

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Wait!! I just read it again.... oh RynoAid (even though Jeffy Weffy sounds homo-er, lol).... where are you? If they leak it can you talk about it? I just read something about coming out of the tunnels locking arms. Team entrances perhaps? Generic or specific?

This is what I read, same thing but just a couple more "important" lines in there:

Feel the emotion of authentic college football more than ever with NCAA Football 11. From running the ‘no-huddle’ spread offense to walking out of the tunnel locking arms, everything you do and see will be original to your favorite school. With an all-new locomotion engine and real assignment A.I., only NCAA Football 11 gives you 120 ways to win!

An All-New Locomotion System — Your gameday experience is taken to a new level with all-new authentic running mechanics. From an explosive first step and the ability to stop momentum on a dime, to rebalancing yourself after an over-pursuit, feel what it’s like to cover the field and play at the most elite level in college football.
    Play the Way the Schools Do — Run the “no-huddle†spread, triple option, wishbone, wild hog, or pistol offenses the same way as your favorite schools. Dictate the tempo of the game when running the spread as you look to the sideline for the plays, or break the huddle and study the defense at the line of scrimmage when operating a traditional, pro-style offense. The game is in your hands.
    All-New ESPN Broadcast Package Integration — From kickoff to the game’s final play, feel like you’re a part of the ESPN Game of the Week! ESPN broadcasters Kirk Herbstreit and Brad Nessler offer insights and commentary while breaking down your game, and reporter Erin Andrews provides injury reports and updates from the sidelines.
    Real Assignment AI — From new running lanes to double-team blocking, experience the most realistic authentic offensive performance like never before!

5. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Does this mean no more Corso? I would be fine with that.

6. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

(y)(y)

7. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

im trying to find out what i can talk about....

8. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Play the Way the Schools Do — Run the “no-huddle†spread, triple option, wishbone, wild hog, or pistol offenses the same way as your favorite schools. Dictate the tempo of the game when running the spread as you look to the sideline for the plays, or break the huddle and study the defense at the line of scrimmage when operating a traditional, pro-style offense. The game is in your hands.

This could be good. Did they find a way to make a true non-cheese no-huddle offense? I'll be interested to see more info when it comes and hear what ryno has to say when he's allowed to talk about it.

9. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    If so holy I am running the no-huddle spread batman!

10. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Yeah, if they've revamped the audible system to give you on the fly playcalling....I just wet myself!

11. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

Hell yea! Sounds awesome! I think that this is my most anticipated game ever! Hope it lives up to the hype!

12. Rudy

Rudy Pumped for NCAA 11

I doubt this is a "leak". IGN will have a hands-on preview later today of NCAA 11.

Bumble from OS said he loved NCAA 11 at the preview event in NYC. He can't talk until after 9am on Friday. http://twitter.com/Bumble14_OS

13. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

EA has to honor exclusives to these sites... so i can't talk yet. When i can, i will.

14. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

DAMN! I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING!

15. Rudy

Rudy Pumped for NCAA 11

Looking forward to it.

16. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Just spill the MO FO beans Ryno....

I know you all don't like Corso but I like him so that = he has to be in the game (y) He's a NOLE

17. Koach Vonner

Koach Vonner Walk On

This could be really good. However, I'm bet it will take a few years to get it right. I just hope everybody keeps that in mind.
    EA has done it again.
    1. Was so excited for the game and locomotion.
    2. Very disappointed with the Gamplay Video. (still a buy for me though). Lost my high on the game.
    3. Getting excited again with no huddle and no CORSO!!!

18. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

This is what I'm excited about. If you can tell your OLINE to double team a fast DE on the edge, that would be amazing.

19. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

20. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Out of the possible options/features feelers they put out a few months ago, it looks like coaching carousel didn't make it. This would be cool to have but I don't know how they'd swing it.

21. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

man, that IGN article is missing alot of info... :)

22. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

What a prick!

23. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Seconded :D

24. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

I'm just joking. He told us everything during our offseason last week. :p

25. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

True indeed. ;)