NCAA 11 New Info

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by GoGators, Apr 23, 2010.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Bad ass!

3. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

Sweeet! July 13th is waaaay too far away!

4. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

I'll be able to comment next week. These sites have exclusives that have to be honored. I will have my review of the features out next week i would imagine, once EA puts up the info on their site, it's fair game.

The video game world is a maze of partnerships and agreements... sorry i can't comment on them yet.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Okay I call my Wolverines right now!! I know running and touching the banner is in because one of the devs is a Michigan fan. I can run our no huddle and pick any play from the line? This has me really excited now.

*Damn its' only April, 3 more months*

6. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

lol welcome to the world of embargoed information.

7. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

One thing I haven't read about yet is enhancements to the one thing we all love:

RECRUITING

I really hope the CPU amps up their recruiting because that is the one area where the TF members are killing the computer. I know Ryno can't comment, but hopefully they will release some new details about enhancements to recruiting.

8. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Wow.

After reading that, I am now officially pumped for the release of 2011.

9. GoGators

We need to amp up TF then so we can get you in on the partnerships and get you paid!!!

(y)

This news has me very excited. The on the fly audible system will be awesome. I just hope that things are implemented correctly to make it non-cheesy. The part about Heisman ripping him apart 63-8 and the confirmation that this weeks gameplay video was indeed fake are all great things!

10. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    The video was not fake, just from an early alpha build.

11. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

The Dev team said they are going to designate probably a month worth of updates just to Dynasty, Online Dynasty, and Road to Glory updates. So, I think there are some more things to come on that front :D

12. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Blah Blah Blah.....just let me know when I can buy the game then I will see what they improved and what has changed. These football game releases are like broken records.

13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah but when we have one of our own stating he was impressed, I can sit comfortably in the hype machine (SHOTGUN!!)

14. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I think that in order to help the CPU recruiting if the developers don't fix some of it is to strengthen the recruiting restrictions. Instead allowing so many 5* & 4*, maybe we should limit the # of each star.

15. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I feel like Cartman in that episode of South Park about the Wii. I'm wishing I could freeze myself so I can wake up when this game is released.

16. Rudy

Rudy Pumped for NCAA 11

I loved that write-up. Totally pumped right now.

17. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Some leagues already do that.

18. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

Im not a fan of recruiting restrictions because it makes recruiting a little less fun.

I would like it if the CPU for power teams just got commitments easier. Texas offers around 30 players and signs 25 of them. Same with Florida and Georgia. They don't offer everyone because their offer is means a lot.

I would like it if offers were weighted differently. An offer from Florida and an offer from Florida Atlantic should mean two different things. If you have a slight lead and then Florida offers, they should be able to jump to the lead regardless how long you have been recruiting that player.

I also wish they would incorporate playing time as a bigger factor at certain positions. QB and RB really look at that, OL and DL don't as much.

19. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

The anticipation for this game is building up so much! I hate the wait!

20. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

I'm happy to hear about the OLINE being improved. That alone will help this game alot IMO.

21. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

:D

[​IMG]

22. Rudy

Rudy Pumped for NCAA 11

I'm sure you guys have seen this but this interview with Russ shows a lot of gameplay (at about 3:30 through the end of the 11 minute interview). Lots of good stuff. I love it when Russ Kiniry says, "Fans have been asking for a lot of good things and we didn't have a good answer as to why we didn't have them in the game. So we put it in."

http://www.vgrevolution.com/2010/04/ncaa-football-11-game-designer-interview/

23. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

That's something we do in BCS Chaos. We actually earn our 4&5 star recruits and our numbers come out pretty realistically when it comes to number of 4-5 star recruits signed.

24. GoGators

The recruiting restrictions help for sure, but the CPU AI still needs help in recruiting. We're in year 5 of our dynasty and one of the CPU controlled teams has 8 freaking QBs and majority of them suck. Hopefully they'll address that to help the CPU out some.

25. GoGators

At 4:25, the zone read actually worked! It also looks like the linemen and everybody gets effected by fatigue a lot more this year which will be nice. There's a ton of great things in that video. Just wish they'd give UF more than one under center formation since Brantley will be doing that a good amount this year.