NCAA 11: Offensive Styles Video

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Merih, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

NCAA 11: Offensive Styles Video

Here is some more gameplay footage with a focus on the different offensive styles to be featured in the game. Special focus on the 120 ways to win.

Higher quality link to video from EASports website

[youtube]tON1Gls1d8g[/youtube]​

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You beat me to it, found my link on pastapadre though, lol. Looks good, that QB escape looked really good. You can see the defenders arms grab the QB but his body weight carried him off his victim.

*Imagining my Forcier/Robinson assault in next year's game*

3. Merih

Merih XBL Gamertag: Ambasa10

Don't you mean imagining 6'6" 235 Terrelle Pryor sliding through Meeeeechigan arm tackes? :p

It does look loads better than NCAA 10. I'm satisfied for now, but really want to see their updates about dynasty (especially offline dynasty). I think I have the game now to do my epic dynasty again, and hopefully keep track of it for you guys.

4. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I really like the styles but I take a couple things from this video:

1. The new AI blocking looks so much better. It's like guys have brains and understand football.
    2. The Clemson WR tunnel screen disappoints me as the play still isn't run correctly. The WR almost gets tackled by the DE. He should delay longer and catch the ball moving up field in the tunnel, not moving laterally. Also, after the WR catches it, the pulling linemen leading the play turn around and run back to block the D-line instead of continuing up field to block the LBs and safeties.
    3. The defense appears to be morons still, i.e. at 1:44 the CB sees the HB bounce the play outside but instead of coming up to make a play he stands there all deer in headlights and waits till he gets chopped blocked (which is illegal I think) by the WR.

5. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Fixed that for ya!

6. LeGeNd RiPs

LeGeNd RiPs Is it football season yet?

Just jizzed myself....