NCAA 11 Possible Upgrades

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Wellar21, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Wellar21

Wellar21 Walk On

NCAA 11 Possible Upgrades

Well I NCAA 10 was a huge disappointment, EA spent most of their time on Season Showdown and Teambuilder...really who cares about this? On top of that they want us to buy all this shit? Come on....

What 5 upgrades would you like to see in NCAA 11?
    Heres my list

1. Upgradeable Stadiums. My favourite thing to do is turn a 1 star prestige school into a 6 star, the only problem with this is all the 1 star schools stadiums are tiny with a max capacity of like 15,000. You should be able to upgrade your stadium if your team does well, pretty simply.

2. More freedom to manual juke. As much as I love using the right stick to juke you should be able to wiggle it around to shake the players shoulders / head or whatever making open field tackles much harder.

3. Computer DBs not psychic lol. Most frustrating thing in this game is when the computer is playing man and they make a ridiculous pick, somehow knowing the ball is in the air when their back is to the QB.

4. Improved gang tackling. Welll apparently only two players can tackle someone at once, any other defenders just have to circle around the tackle and cant really help lol. Simply allow 3 or 4 defenders to tackle the same guy. (I think madden has this feature)

5. Perfect CPU QB in the final two minutes. If you play on heisman and the game is close do not give the computer the ball in the final two minutes. It is extremely difficult to stop the computer no matter what play you're running or how good the teams QB is.

There are plenty of other little things Id like to see fixed but these would probably be my top 5 improvements.

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/45/365623.page#3506776

Go here and let your voice be heard.

I am in complete agreement about the manual juke thing. We should be able to make guys miss by just making cuts with the left analog stick. The highlight stick doesn't work like it should anyways.

I think I've already filled up a full page with posts about how to improve the game over at EA haha.