NCAA 11 Real Assignment Live Chat

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by GoGators, May 6, 2010.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

May 19, 2009
    NCAA 11 Real Assignment Live Chat

EA had their AI real assignment live chat today. Here's the link:

Couple things stood out to me that hopefully Ryno can comment on for us here.

1) Run commit is coming back for `11.

Not really sure why, as this was one of the biggest issues any of us had with the game. I know Russ is on record as saying that it wasn't implemented to fit the way it was meant to be in `10 so hopefully that means they've fixed it for `11. Ryno, what's your take on what you played?

2) Changing the slide protection will not change the blocking assignments pre play.

So, if this doesn't change the assignment blocking, then what impact does it have if any?

3) This wasn't brought up in the chat, but it's something I thought of while reading the chat. I wonder if the playart that shows the blocking assignments will give away defensive play calls? The reason I ask is because if you recall `09, whenever the CPU would call a HB pass, you could tell because the receiver icons would be different on the HB for those plays.

What are your thoughts? And Ryno, please give us some info. You've been pretty quiet. Enough with the studying for finals already!!!