NCAA 11' Reviews - Lets have 'em guys!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jeremy, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

NCAA 11' Reviews - Lets have 'em guys!!

I know some of youll nerds stood in line last-nite for the midnite release.

Give us the good & the bad....(y)

2. VishaL

VishaL OMFL Eagles / PMFL Seahawks

i went at 12:15 cuz i dont do lines, lol

i usually only get ncaa 2 hold me over till madden, i jus played my 1st ranked game n to get points 4 sportsmanship n skill is awesome(like when you punt on 4th down, kneel at the end of games, dont run up the score, it kinda helps from those people who always go 4 it on 4th down) , like all the reviews put up are true this might be the best football game ever, but i havent played it enough to judge but so far so good

i dont like the way you pick plays, it may be due to me being spoiled by madden, but its been hard for me to look at my plays in depth and am still getting used to how to pick plays this just may be on me and i just need to make the adjustments

3. Jeremy

Jeremy The ONLY 2 time OMFL CHampion!!!!

I am hearing soo many good things vishal...I cant wait to play it.

4. pbates86

pbates86 Walk On

I had written so much stuff a couple hours ago but it was when the forums were acting up and I lost it all...Don't feel like typing it all out again...

Vishal...totally agree with the play calling...takes getting used to. I also have trouble with the no huddle offenses since the play calling screen hides the offenses formation.

Oh and the new run blocking is awesome. I can finally run a strech play how its supposed to be run! Weblink is going to have a lot of fun running behind that Trojan O-line.

1 more thing...DB play is pretty damn good on AA...almost too good.

5. mamou1981

mamou1981 Walk On

goin pick mine upright now!!!!