NCAA 11 Wish List

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by JHeb, Jul 15, 2009.

1. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

NCAA 11 Wish List

I know it's early but let's get a good wish list of what we'd like to see changed/added/improved for next year's game...Please keep it neat and keep extra commentary out. When you come back to add more stuff, just edit your post rather than making a new one so we can keep this thread relatively short. Thanks...

I'll start:

RECRUITING:

1) Please bring back the Top 3 school helmets (or logos) on the recruit's profile rather than the letters...

2) Please leave the schools in the Top 3 on the recruit's profile at all times, no more rotation of the Top 3 with the Type of recruit he is...

3) Please go back to the color scheme that was used in NCAA 08 and 09...Green is easier on my eyes than the current variety of colors.

4) Please eliminate the "recruiting accelorators"...Lame.

GENERAL:

1) The interface is slower than last year. Please make the drop down options faster...

2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Practice Mode

- There needs to be the ability to change playbooks DURING practice

- You should be able to instant replay W/O pressing pause

- When practicing defense the offense shouldn't snap the ball in a split second

- You should be able to practice situation. ex) 3rd and 3 and the defense plays defense like it is that down and distance

that's it so far, btw I agree with you on the recruiting layout

3. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

I want the old ratings screen back. And you used to be able to add a recruit to your board when looking at his profile. I tried doing that last night but couldn't. You had to back out of the screen to do it...

And I wish they'd remove jump the snap.