NCAA 12 - 2012 WK 6

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by jms493, Aug 25, 2011.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I can't find the weekly update story on the website....

[​IMG]

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Arizona State (1-2) at UCLA (3-1)
    Last week, the Sun Devils won 38-17 vs. Oregon (2-1)
    In recruiting news, the following Arizona State targets announced their decisions:
    CBEric Bates ASU

Tennessee (3-1)has a bye week
    Last week, the Volunteers had a bye week
    In recruiting news, the following Tennessee targets announced their decisions:
    MLBDrew Robinson Tenn

Michigan (2-2)has a bye week
    Last week, the Wolverines won 49-7 vs. Northwestern (1-4)
    In recruiting news, the following Michigan targets announced their decisions:
    GDavid Day Mich
    ATHRobert Patrick Mich

#13 Mississippi State (4-1) vs #15 South Carolina (2-2)
    Last week, the Bulldogs won 34-24 at Houston (2-2)
    In recruiting news, the following Mississippi State targets announced their decisions:
    HBAnthony Clayton UNC

#20 Georgia (4-1) vs #3 Alabama (4-0)
    Last week, the Bulldogs won 26-24 vs. Ole Miss (3-1)
    In recruiting news, the following Georgia targets announced their decisions:
    TBilly Collier Bama

Ole Miss (3-1) at Florida (3-1)
    Last week, the Rebels lost 26-24 at Georgia (4-1)
    In recruiting news, the following Ole Miss targets announced their decisions:
    KChris Pittman Miss

#10 Oregon State (2-1) vs Washington (0-3)
    Last week, the Beavers won 36-19 at Arizona (2-2)
    In recruiting news, there were no commitments by Oregon State targets.

#6 Penn State (3-1) at Indiana (2-2)
    Last week, the Nittany Lions won 35-21 vs. Wisconsin (2-2)
    In recruiting news, the following Penn State targets announced their decisions:
    SSCurtis White PSU

#1 Stanford (4-0) vs #16 Wisconsin (2-2)
    Last week, the Cardinal won 46-32 at Washington (0-3)
    In recruiting news, the following Stanford targets announced their decisions:
    SSCurtis White PSU

#11 Nebraska (3-1) vs Iowa (4-0)
    Last week, the Cornhuskers won 59-40 at NC State (3-1)
    In recruiting news, there were no commitments by Nebraska targets.

#12 Utah (2-1) at USC (3-1)
    Last week, the Utes won 54-7 vs. Washington State (1-3)
    In recruiting news, the following Utah targets announced their decisions:
    SSClint Thomas Texas
    TEAnthony Pace Utah

3. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    geez thanks, I couldn't find it myself Hellisan

4. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Arizona State (1-2) at UCLA (3-1)
    Last week, the Sun Devils won 38-17 vs. Oregon (2-1)
    In recruiting news, the following Arizona State targets announced their decisions:
    CB Eric Bates ASU

---ASU finally got their first win against Oregon and they stifled Oregon QB Darron Thomas in the process. ASU's LB Vontae Burfict intercepted Thomas two times and they held Oregon to less than 100 yards passing. Also, Coach jfosh was able to get speedy WR JJ Holiday in the fold as he had 4 catches for 117 yards and 2TD's.

Tennessee (3-1)has a bye week
    Last week, the Volunteers had a bye week
    In recruiting news, the following Tennessee targets announced their decisions:
    MLB Drew Robinson Tenn

---In odd news, Coach ctvolfan has two bye weeks in a row! "Thanks commish!," says a sarcastic volfan.

Michigan (2-2)has a bye week
    Last week, the Wolverines won 49-7 vs. Northwestern (1-4)
    In recruiting news, the following Michigan targets announced their decisions:
    GDavid Day Mich
    ATH Robert Patrick Mich

---Michigan cruised to victory but D-Rob continues to struggle offensively. He completed less than 50% of his passes and still isn't using his legs but it seems like coach Twister18 is committed to shoelace for the time being.

#13 Mississippi State (4-1) vs #15 South Carolina (2-2)
    Last week, the Bulldogs won 34-24 at Houston (2-2)
    In recruiting news, the following Mississippi State targets announced their decisions:
    HB Anthony Clayton UNC

---Miss State continues to roll with LaDareus Perkins rushing for over 200 yards and scoring twice to overcome the pass happy Houston squad.

#20 Georgia (4-1) vs #3 Alabama (4-0)
    Last week, the Bulldogs won 26-24 vs. Ole Miss (3-1)
    In recruiting news, the following Georgia targets announced their decisions:
    T Billy Collier Bama

---Aaron Murray finally had a bit of a stinker, completing less than 50% of his passes and throwing two picks. Luckily for the Bulldogs, their defense came to play, making life difficult for the Mackey led Ole Miss team. More importantly, they shut down speedy RB Jeff Scott, who recently torched Nebraska. He was held to under 30 yards all-purpose in the game.

Ole Miss (3-1) at Florida (3-1)
    Last week, the Rebels lost 26-24 at Georgia (4-1)
    In recruiting news, the following Ole Miss targets announced their decisions:
    K Chris Pittman Miss

---Ole Miss had a tough two week stretch. After taking out Nebraska, they couldn't complete the tough stretch with two wins. Jeff Scott was completely shut down as coach Hellisan couldn't get his guy open to make plays.

#10 Oregon State (2-1) vs Washington (0-3)
    Last week, the Beavers won 36-19 at Arizona (2-2)
    In recruiting news, there were no commitments by Oregon State targets.

---@The Parrothead really kept the gameplan simple for QB Ryan Katz, who only threw 13 passes on the game. This more conservative approach seemed to help Katz get going as he completed 10 of those 13 passes. Maybe we will see Katz get into a groove as OSU hits the tough parts of their schedule.

#6 Penn State (3-1) at Indiana (2-2)
    Last week, the Nittany Lions won 35-21 vs. Wisconsin (2-2)
    In recruiting news, the following Penn State targets announced their decisions:
    SSCurtis White PSU

---The usually run heavy PSU team finally found some success through the air. QB Matt McGloin passed for 234 yards with 3TD's as he completed 60% of his passes on the game. This comes with star RB Silas Redd having a rather subpar game with just 50 yards on 12 carries. Backup RB Brandon Beachum rushed for 96 yards on 16 carries and led the team in rushing. It looks like WR Curtis Drake has emerged as PSU's main target with 9 receptions for 133yds on the game in a win over Wisconsin.

#1 Stanford (4-0) vs #16 Wisconsin (2-2)
    Last week, the Cardinal won 46-32 at Washington (0-3)
    In recruiting news, the following Stanford targets announced their decisions:
    SS Curtis White PSU

---Coach HotRod expressed some relieve escaping Washington with a win as the winless squad gave Stanford a huge test on the road. They face Wisconsin, who's going through a tough stretch of games.

#11 Nebraska (3-1) vs Iowa (4-0)
    Last week, the Cornhuskers won 59-40 at NC State (3-1)
    In recruiting news, there were no commitments by Nebraska targets.

---Nebraska received a huge game from FR-RB Trey Smith, who when healthy, has been a huge spark for this offense. Smith rushed for 216yds on 19 carries and hit paydirt 3 times. It was his gamebreaking ability that kept NC State off their toes all game.

#12 Utah (2-1) at USC (3-1)
    Last week, the Utes won 54-7 vs. Washington State (1-3)
    In recruiting news, the following Utah targets announced their decisions:
    SS Clint Thomas Texas
    TE Anthony Pace Utah

---Utah put up over 600 yards of offense in this game but they mostly came on the ground as stud RB T. Palamo rushed for 222 yards on 26 carries in the game while scoring twice. Meanwhile backup RB H.Langi rushed for 107 yards on 14 carries and scored once. Be on the lookout to see how this offense progresses under coach MaxATX34

#16 Wisconsin (2-2) @ #1 Stanford (4-0)
    Last week, the Badgers lost 35-21 vs. Penn State (3-1)
    In recruiting news, there were no commitments by Wisconsin targets.

---Wisconsin maybe physically and mentally drained from playing ASU, PSU but they finally face the final challenge, a long west coast trip to California to face Stanford. Wisconsin maybe out before they get there judging on how the week of Coach NYJuggalo45 has been.

• Like Like x 1
  5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Damn Trey Smith already making some noise!

6. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Yeah when he's healthy smh

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Is Trey Smith a recruit from last year?

8. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Yeah my prized RB recruit I got over PSU. He's got hurt in our game though early on.

9. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    All games are done. Fucking Wisconsin CPU was a bitch. Won 49-42 thanks to Stepfan Taylor. My receiver were dropping a bunch of passes it got to a point where I stopped trying to pass and just pounded the rock until they stopped it.

10. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

i emailed Hellisan but just so its here too.

apparently this hurricane is gonna be worse than expected for me. im on long island and it's supposed to hit us pretty hard. lipa (li power) already sent out a blast voicemail that we can expect to lose power at some point if the forecasts are right.

i was supposed to back on track as of tonite in terms of being down with work, but not have this thing to deal with. i might not be able to play for a day or 2 if the power goes out. if im last vs the cpu...push ahead

11. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Hope for your sake the forecasts are wrong. Hurricanes are a pain in the ass. Looks like in Raleigh we'll just get the outer bands of the thing, so we catch a bit of a break. Hope any power loss is short!

12. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Stay safe Juggs.

13. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Be careful Juggs!

14. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Guys, just a quick update, my Xbox is not reading discs at the moment.... Like it will go through the motions and then go to the "open tray" icon...

IF we are ready to advance, I can advance from the web again. Let me know.. I just can't check to make sure everybody is done because the website still lacks that functionality :confused:

15. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    We are ready, the only question mark is ctvolfan, he is not greened up so not sure if it's just because he didn't use all of his recruiting time.

16. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Ok, I'm advancing, thanks man.