NCAA 12 - 2013 WK 2

Discussion in 'The Tradition' started by Hellisan, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Welcome to Week 2!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #12 Georgia Bulldogs (1-0) ===============
    Last week, Georgia won 30-27 against Cincinnati (0-1).
    This week, the Bulldogs will host #11 Nebraska (1-0).

=============== #18 Utah Utes (0-1) ===============
    Last week, Utah lost 52-31 against Nebraska (1-0).
    This week, the Utes travel to Blacksburg to face the #1 Virginia Tech Hokies (1-0).

=============== #19 Mississippi State Bulldogs (0-0) ===============
    Last week the Bulldogs were idle.
    This week, the Bulldogs will host Boston College (0-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Mississippi State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) CB Jon Williamson has committed to Mississippi State
    - (****) WR Mike Gibbons has committed to Mississippi State

=============== #11 Nebraska Cornhuskers (1-0) ===============
    Last week, Nebraska won 52-31 against Utah (0-1).
    This week, the Cornhuskers travel to Athens to face the #12 Georgia Bulldogs (1-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Nebraska targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) SS Nate Osborn has committed to Ole Miss
    - (***) LE Rodney McKinney has committed to Nebraska
    - (****) LOLB Eric Washington has committed to Nebraska

=============== #16 Ole Miss Rebels (1-0) ===============
    Last week, Ole Miss won 33-9 against NC State (0-1).
    This week, the Rebels are idle.
    In recruiting news, the following Ole Miss targets have announced their decisions:

=============== #5 Penn State Nittany Lions (0-0) ===============
    Last week the Nittany Lions were idle.
    This week, the Nittany Lions are idle.
    In recruiting news, the following Penn State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) ROLB Adam Morton has committed to Penn State

=============== #2 Stanford Cardinal (0-0) ===============
    Last week the Cardinal were idle.
    This week, the Cardinal will host San Jose State (0-0).

=============== #6 Tennessee Volunteers (1-0) ===============
    Last week, Tennessee won 48-20 against Baylor (0-1).
    This week, the Volunteers will host Michigan (1-0).

=============== Wisconsin Badgers (1-0) ===============
    Last week, Wisconsin won 49-21 against Hawai'i (0-1).
    This week, the Badgers are idle.

=============== Arizona State Sun Devils (0-0) ===============
    Last week the Sun Devils were idle.
    This week, the Sun Devils are idle.
    In recruiting news, the following Arizona State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) RG Brandon Brown has committed to Arizona State

=============== Michigan Wolverines (1-0) ===============
    Last week, Michigan won 45-35 against Connecticut (0-1).
    This week, the Wolverines travel to Knoxville to face the #6 Tennessee Volunteers (1-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Michigan targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) DT Derek Moss has committed to Michigan

=============== #13 Oregon State Beavers (1-0) ===============
    Last week, Oregon State won 38-17 against Southern Miss (0-1).
    This week, the Beavers are idle.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

This is so annoying... I'm looking at the recruiting and as I look through it's like every time I see a player he has one of you guys and then no cpu teams... FUCK! Every one of the guys I put on my board has 10 offers...

3. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Hotrod has basically the top 2 passing QB's in the class with no competition... :confused:

4. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    key stat, hotrod threw just as many INT's with Luck as I did with Martinez...

Luck...Martinez...let that simmer...

5. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

If you smell a crisp burning smell it ain't your tail pipe....it's SHAKE 'N BAKE

6. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    And who threw for more yards and TDs? If you are trying to make a pocket passing argument, humor me.

7. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Penn State is done.

I love it....you know when you are in a good position when half the league is bitching about your recruiting supremacy!!

I may not be the best player here but i will grab all best kids and they will win it for me.

8. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Welcome to Week 2!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #12 Georgia Bulldogs (1-0) ===============
    Last week, Georgia won 30-27 against Cincinnati (0-1).
    This week, the Bulldogs will host #11 Nebraska (1-0).
    ---Georgia welcomes their new coach, makinpropel into the fold. The Bulldogs barely escaped from Cincy in a tight contest. They threw more than they ran so it's interesting to see if their tendencies follow suit throughout this season with Aaron Murray, a top 5 QB in the nation at the helm.

=============== #18 Utah Utes (0-1) ===============
    Last week, Utah lost 52-31 against Nebraska (1-0).
    This week, the Utes travel to Blacksburg to face the #1 Virginia Tech Hokies (1-0).
    ---The Utes ran into a freight train in the Cornhuskers but they are excited that their RB Thretton Palamo ran the ball well to the tune of 167yds on the game. They get right back on the horse as they face the #1 Virginia Tech Hokies. A win and they will be zooming right back to the top of the polls.

=============== #19 Mississippi State Bulldogs (0-0) ===============
    Last week the Bulldogs were idle.
    This week, the Bulldogs will host Boston College (0-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Mississippi State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) CB Jon Williamson has committed to Mississippi State
    - (****) WR Mike Gibbons has committed to Mississippi State
    ---Coach smlVICTORIES53 and his Bulldogs had a bye week but picked up two nice recruits, which is a good thing for the usually slow starting Bulldogs.

=============== #11 Nebraska Cornhuskers (1-0) ===============
    Last week, Nebraska won 52-31 against Utah (0-1).
    This week, the Cornhuskers travel to Athens to face the #12 Georgia Bulldogs (1-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Nebraska targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) LE Rodney McKinney has committed to Nebraska
    - (****) LOLB Eric Washington has committed to Nebraska
    ---Trey Smith was the player of the week, running for 366yds and 5TD's. But it will be interesting to see what he can do for an encore against another user team in the Georgia Bulldogs who's defense has much more NFL caliber players than the Utes.

=============== #16 Ole Miss Rebels (1-0) ===============
    Last week, Ole Miss won 33-9 against NC State (0-1).
    This week, the Rebels are idle.
    In recruiting news, the following Ole Miss targets have announced their decisions:
    ---The Rebels put on a solid display especially from their defense. There were a total of 7 field goals between the two teams so touchdowns were at a minimum. They also signed a nice SS in Nate Osborn.

=============== #5 Penn State Nittany Lions (0-0) ===============
    Last week the Nittany Lions were idle.
    This week, the Nittany Lions are idle.
    In recruiting news, the following Penn State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) ROLB Adam Morton has committed to Penn State
    ---@jms493 should thank Bondzai for boosting up his recruiting class bringing in some impressive recruits. And they signed ROLB Adam Morton, who's one of the top LB's in his class.

=============== #2 Stanford Cardinal (0-0) ===============
    Last week the Cardinal were idle.
    This week, the Cardinal will host San Jose State (0-0).
    ---The Cardinal were idle this week and will open up their schedule with a cupcake in San Jose State.

=============== #6 Tennessee Volunteers (1-0) ===============
    Last week, Tennessee won 48-20 against Baylor (0-1).
    This week, the Volunteers will host Michigan (1-0).
    ---The Vols under new coach lilmaggie will host the Wolverines from Michigan. It will be interesting to see if Tennessee can continue their defensive prowless over their opponents.

=============== Wisconsin Badgers (1-0) ===============
    Last week, Wisconsin won 49-21 against Hawai'i (0-1).
    This week, the Badgers are idle.
    ---The Badgers received a strong effort from James White who rushed for 200yds and scored 3 times in their win over Hawai'i.

=============== Arizona State Sun Devils (0-0) ===============
    Last week the Sun Devils were idle.
    This week, the Sun Devils are idle.
    In recruiting news, the following Arizona State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) RG Brandon Brown has committed to Arizona State
    ---The idle Sun Devils received a commit from RG Brandon Brown to open up their recruiting season.

=============== Michigan Wolverines (1-0) ===============
    Last week, Michigan won 45-35 against Connecticut (0-1).
    This week, the Wolverines travel to Knoxville to face the #6 Tennessee Volunteers (1-0).
    In recruiting news, the following Michigan targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) DT Derek Moss has committed to Michigan
    ---It's only one game but Devon Gardner has already done more damage in the passing game then the two years D-Rob was under center. Gardner threw 2 picks but he also threw for 298yds and 2TD's.

=============== #13 Oregon State Beavers (1-0) ===============
    Last week, Oregon State won 38-17 against Southern Miss (0-1).
    This week, the Beavers are idle.
    ---Last but not least, one of our last new coaches is @coach III, who made his debut against Southern Miss. They were led by RB K.Hardy who rushed for 155yds and a score in the game.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    No Helli shouldn't be scared of you having a QB when you threw just as many INT's as I did with someone with 84 tha...I think Luck had 97? lol....humor served.

10. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    That's all fine and good, and if I could scramble away whenever there was pressure instead of being stationary I'm sure my interceptions would be lower.

11. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    And besides the best teams in the PAC-12 couldn't sniff big 10 and I'm talking CPU. Besides JMS, twist, and Wisconsin I got Iowa, OSU and Michigan State.

Besides fosh, Max and now coach who all had inferior teams to you, you throwing 20 picks against the likes of Washington state, USC (they falling) and UCLA? anyone can throw for more TD's and yards in that conference ;)

12. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Then you leave out Oregon, Cal, Arizona. The CPU team gap isn't as big as you are letting on. But hey, Martinez is the best passer to ever play the game :rolleyes:

13. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    I didn't realize Minnesota and Northwestern were worldbeaters too.

14. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I only really left out Oregon...Cal and Arizona are mid teir teams.

and you not even arguing the same thing...I'm saying no one needs to be worried who you passing with...you had the best QB in the game and threw 20 INT's or so lol. As a comparison I just compared my guy who also threw the same amount...but like I said, my guy has like 84 tha....Luck had 97 tha...

15. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    And as I said before, I take a lot more risks than anyone in this league does so it's more decisionmaking than anything. I'm sure you don't run the same shit I do. But hey you think your guy can do the same stuff regardless of accuracy, fine. But if I'm looking for a passer who can make any throw, I'm going Luck.

16. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

I will recruit before I head out in the a.m.

17. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Nice little argument here.... Luck had a nice season last year, I'll leave it at that... I'd take Luck anytime.

18. makinpropel

makinpropel Go Big Red!

Martinez for me. But only because of the system that I run.

And I'm a huge homer. For anyone that doesn't know, I'm a huge Husker fan, and I attend every game. It was nice having my first user game vs. my favorite RL team. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  19. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    ha wow didn't know you was a husker fan and that's cool you get to go to all of the games...I haven't witness that atmosphere of collegiate football...wish I could.

And it's interesting because I'ma passer at heart and Martinez's accuracy leaves much to be desired at times since I can't make all the throws when I need to....so I'd much rather have Luck. But my only point is basically it's the person behind the sticks...Luck and Martinez threw around the same amount of INT's...and I wouldn't say Hotrod took more chances then I would...especially when he had a MUCH better ground game to go to...I just had the added bonus of being able to escape many situations, in which I really didn't use Martinez's legs like that anyways.

20. makinpropel

makinpropel Go Big Red!

That's kind of why I was surprised with your starting RB. Have Aaron Green, Ameer Abdullah, and Braylon Heard not progressed at all? They are all freshman in RL, and Aaron Green was a 5 star, so I guess I would think he would be pretty high as a Junior. Are you just starting the freshman because you recruited him? Just wondering.

21. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Well when we started of course sexy rex burkhead was the starter. He left after that one year. I recruited Trey Smith who has 96 spd, 92 accel. Aaron Green had 92 spd, 98 accel.

That year behind Burkhead he fumbled like 2 times in limited duty and just never got going when rushing...but he's a dynamic return man (he's my #1 KR/PR).

Right now Abdullah is an 83, and Smith/Green are 82 overall. For some reason I must have missed Braylon Heard transferring? Because I don't see him on my roster (and I wouldn't cut him for the other RB's I had, especially since Heard was my #3 RB behind Burk annd Green.

And Smith is so fast and dynamic...just had 366yds with him last game, just blazing speed lol.

22. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah, speed still > all in NCAA, I wish they could get away from that. WE will keep trying to get away from it with the slider changes and speed differential settings we have at our disposal...

23. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Coach_III

I read your post somewhere where you said you'd do your recruiting in the morning.

Well all the games got done. We don't typically ever wait for recruiting if the person isn't on auto or something else isn't going on... Just an FYI... We will this time. But I'm pretty busy and will be out most of the day tomorrow so this holds us up several hours at least depending on when you get it finished up... If Jfosh wasn't gone I'd say there's the possibility of (if we did advance) getting at least 3-4 games played tonight after I advanced. That could conceivably equate to an extra day just for the recruiting, and that kinda stuff adds up. Not trying to be a dick or anything... :) But this will be the last time I wait for anybody... If we add new people I'll make sure they know up front about this.

lilmaggie
    makinpropel

One other thing for the three guys that are new to the league .... Please do not save the file when you log into the dynasty. If you have been so far, please go into the file management and delete your online dynsaty saves. We have one designated file saver (Juggs) and that is it.

24. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

Ok...understood

25. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Is there a reason for this? And if there is, has it been confirmed to work? :)