NCAA 12 and teh Next Format

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by uagrad90, May 25, 2011.

1. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

I was doing a little reading this morning and saw where in NCAA 12 you will be able to make changes to the Conferences each season. I also saw last night where Sabo said he was working on the format for 12, but I think this has got to help and have a big positive impact on running leagues and keeping them balanced. I also saw where if you start as coordinators that when you have use vs user games you control both aspect of the game where when you play the cpu you only control the side you are the coordinator for. I am looking forwarded to see what Sabo has in store for 12.

2. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Am I sleepy of what. I cant even spell the word "the" correctly in the title :oops:.

3. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

He said he doesn't want to do the coordinator thing. I personally think we should do some conf adjustments also. Boise to p10. And tcu to the be.

4. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

That's cool. Starting as a coordiantor and working up would be a good way to keep an offline dynasty interesting. Being able to adjust conference just opens up the game so much. Now I could pick Notre Dame :eek: and then have them moved to the Big 12. So much more flexible.

5. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Honestly, I'd like to keep the conferences as realistic as possible...including making changes where deals are already completed, like TCU to the Big East. I don't think we should do anything beyond those though.

6. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Well, my fear is that having Boise in a poops conference ends up fucking us because EASPORTS can't do the BCS right... Well the BCS can't do the BCS right, but i digress... Add Boise State to the P10 ensures that they have to make it through a decent conference to make it to the championship. Just my thoughts. Boise is the only example I have to switch that makes sense from a competitive standpoint. What impact overall negatively will it have on the dynasty? IMO, none.

7. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

I love the takeing on a OC/DC job but how is that going to look in user games? Say we are both the OC's we going to have to sit there during the time our D is on the field?

8. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

I saw it in one of the threads of Q&A that if you go with coordinators, when user face each other you control both sides of the ball. So in user games it would be just like your the HC. Now cpu games you only control your side of the ball.

• Like Like x 1