1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Archived NCAA '12: Content

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jun 30, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

What should we do this season for content? Bring back the Mega Blog? "Old Skool" way? Every coach writes a season diary?

Discuss.

2. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

It may be less fun - or it may be more interesting... but we could develop a standard interview style game summary... so instead of different standards and styles we have a rough format.

For example - every game summary will be written in the coache's voice responding to a set of issues: [or 3 of 5 topics to keep variation?]

ex.

- Result - score
    - player of the game for your side
    - impression of the other teams play calling
    - hot seat [a player who is underperforming]
    - reference or breakdown of the favourite highlight you saved from the game
    - notes or thoughts on next week's match

• Like Like x 3
  3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I'm down for that. Once everyone gets setup with a Dropbox account (directions coming soon) we could make the Sportscenter Picture Format mandatory as well. It seriously takes 5-10 minutes to do. And I have a link (and can post directions) for a free internet photoshop progam with no software to download. Its actually how I complete mine.

Also, I will be conducting a 'Season WrapUp' podcast. I'm no pro with those things and have never tried it but I think I'll get a great handle on it since talking sh*t comes naturally for me :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

I like this idea, makes it easier with a guideline. I think we should have at least 1 mandatory highlight uploaded to TSO with your summary and 3 for user games.

• Like Like x 1
  5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

We will. Once I can sit at the computer for 45 minutes I'll post the Dropbox instructions.