Archived NCAA '12: Content

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jun 30, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

What should we do this season for content? Bring back the Mega Blog? "Old Skool" way? Every coach writes a season diary?

Discuss.

2. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

It may be less fun - or it may be more interesting... but we could develop a standard interview style game summary... so instead of different standards and styles we have a rough format.

For example - every game summary will be written in the coache's voice responding to a set of issues: [or 3 of 5 topics to keep variation?]

ex.

- Result - score
    - player of the game for your side
    - impression of the other teams play calling
    - hot seat [a player who is underperforming]
    - reference or breakdown of the favourite highlight you saved from the game
    - notes or thoughts on next week's match

• Like Like x 3
  3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I'm down for that. Once everyone gets setup with a Dropbox account (directions coming soon) we could make the Sportscenter Picture Format mandatory as well. It seriously takes 5-10 minutes to do. And I have a link (and can post directions) for a free internet photoshop progam with no software to download. Its actually how I complete mine.

Also, I will be conducting a 'Season WrapUp' podcast. I'm no pro with those things and have never tried it but I think I'll get a great handle on it since talking sh*t comes naturally for me :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

I like this idea, makes it easier with a guideline. I think we should have at least 1 mandatory highlight uploaded to TSO with your summary and 3 for user games.

• Like Like x 1
  5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

We will. Once I can sit at the computer for 45 minutes I'll post the Dropbox instructions.