NCAA 12 Demo Impressions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HarkTheSound, Jun 28, 2011.

1. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Whats everyone think about the game so far? Personally, I actually prefer to play the CPU on Heisman than All-American. They play so much smarter on offense. The game has a similar feel to NCAA 11, but thats not a bad thing considering 11 was pretty solid. Chopper gets the unfair advantage of playing with his team before anyone else since Oregon is available to play with haha.

2. footballfan952

footballfan952 Walk On

Passing is a major struggle compared to NCAA 11 to me. I don't know if that's just because I'm used to sliders or what but it was a rough couple games for me. Also it didn't even take 1 game and I'm already skipping the intros. I've already seen them online and already they bore me so I just skip them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Agreed on the intro. Not agreed on Heisman. All Heisman did is frustrate me. Computer had instant pressure and sacked me in a second or less 3 times, and the LE I was playing as couldn't do a spin move or anything without falling on his face. My DBs seemed to have their intelligence cut in half too, as I saw them butcher their zone assignments multiple times.

4. footballfan952

footballfan952 Walk On

Yeah Heisman was miserable, for me anyway. I only play AA

5. chopper393

chopper393 Walk On

Lol I wish I could play with my ducks but unfortunately I haven't been able to download any game demos really because the ISP caps a usage at 1GB and then speeds SIGNIFICANTLY slows down!!! The demo never fully completly downloads and then disconnects from live, but thats ok cuz I'm getting it on release day and I know I'll get PLENTY of practice in haha.

6. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

You guys seem to be in the minority about the Heisman thing. A ton of people at OS, including myself, find Heisman to be the way to go so far. The only problem I have had with it so far is getting blown off the lines of scrimmages against Alabama. But we all know they're cheese so I don't worry about that too much.

7. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    I couldn't care less what the people at OS play. All they do is play the game 24/7 and know every little trick to everything in the game.

• Like Like x 2
  8. footballfan952

footballfan952 Walk On

This, and on top of that I was reading through the impressions board and it seemed like they difficulty was rarely ever even spoken about.

9. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

You guys are just a bunch of poons :p

Just dont playy Bama on Heisman. Its brutal.

10. wims23

wims23 Walk On

Played one quarter against Texas on AA. I'm thinking we should move to heisman. Two plays, two picks for Texas. Too easy to move the ball

11. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

To be fair, this is only the demo and we'll be testing out a lot of sliders and settings in play now/testing games to see what we want to run with before we start the dynasty. But yeah, I definitely prefer playing the CPU on Heisman at this point.

12. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    If we played our dynasty with standard sliders on AA, we'd see the same thing.