NCAA 12 Division of Labor - Content

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by bravejaf, Jul 18, 2011.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Required for everyone:

* Game summaries - This includes CPU games and user games. Winner of user game must write summary, loser can write summary too but not required.

* Recruiting updates - Please post all recruits signed. I will work on fixing Google spreadsheet so everyone can update their teams.

* Team previews - I'm not going to have specific requirements but I would like everyone to participate.

Additional assignments:

Record keeping/awards - Me

Power poll/rankings - BDSDIGITAL, you wanna do this again?

All Trifecta Team - Hokie Effect, can you manage this again?

Draft classes - need someone getting Madden to take on this responsibility, import draft classes

Hall of Fame - I can get you info but need someone totake over this responsibility, won't start till end of season 3

Predictions - would like 1-2 people to head this up, with rest of the league contributing to discussion

I would also like to get some other content for the dynasty. If you have some type of content you'd like to see, please let me know.

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

ok will do. Every 3-4 weeks ok?

3. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I'll do the draft classes and if Twister18 or BDSDIGITAL or even both wanna do predictions with me I think we could do something special. If I can get some help on how to set it up I'd even be willing to do a podcast for the preseason predictions.

EDIT: After going back and thinking on this it would be nice to have me, either BDS or Twist, and a Big Ten user do these so we could have input from all 3 conferences.

4. BDSDIGITAL

I'll do the power poll but I think that is all I want to commit to. I have some pretty big fish to fry in my personal life right now (some of you know what's going on) and I don't think it would be prudent to spend too much time on this stuff until things start to calm down.

But maybe members from all conferences could rotate doing them with you by season or something? That way we get a fresh take from everyone.

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Papa Perry - I should be able to help out if you and Twister18 want to do predictions, unless Jman or another Big 10 user wanted to step up. I do like the idea of having one person from each conference. As for Podcast, I have no idea how to set that up but could check with Wazzu.

Yeah that would be fine, every 4 weeks should be good.

6. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

All Trifecta Team, got it. I will do my best to chime in elsewhere when possible.

7. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I would think the best way would be maybe skype. I know you can do conference calls that way so maybe we could find some way to record it. I'll get with Wazzu and some other guys here at TSO and see what I can do.

8. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I can do Twists crystal balls again on predictions.

9. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

BTW my new laptop has a decent quality camera, so I might be able to record games and possibly broadcast. It isn't going to be HD but I tested and it is acceptable quality.

10. Vandermint

Vandermint Walk On

I don't know what you'd call it exactly (League Building?) but I wouldn't mind doing some sort of recurring "getting to know you" kind of thread here where I ask a set of questions about the game and other stuff (some personal, some silly, whatever) and just let everyone answer them. Since hanging out in parties on XBL isn't always practical it might be a way for people to get to know each other better, generate smacktalk, etc.

11. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Sounds good. This would definitely benefit the league.

12. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

I'd be all about doing the HoF for sure. Could dust off my photoshop skills for something pretty cool by season 3.

As for anything else, if someone needs me to help I'm in for whatever!

13. Cutch 22

Cutch 22 Let's gooooooo

I am willing to do whatever. Just throwing some stuff out there to see if it is done already in this league and/or you guys would want to see this kind of stuff...

• Heisman watch
    • Rivals recruiting watch
    • Plays of the week (would require members to upload videos)

14. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

All 3 would be excellent, so pick whichever one you want or all three :). I was thinking of making a Plays of the Year video for the league, but would need people to upload videos to EA's media page. Cannot get them from Dynasty Wire.

15. Cutch 22

Cutch 22 Let's gooooooo

I can do both the Heisman watch and the Rivals recruiting watch.

Do you guys typically start individual threads for these things or dump them all into one?

16. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

You can start individual threads. I am going to try and get board organized when I get back from my trip, so we don't have like 100 stickied posts

17. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

If possible can someone put together a regular article on top freshmen players from user teams? This would only need to be updated every 3-4 weeks of the season.

18. Jman

Brave, I'll start working on something at school tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  19. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Thanks, I really do appreciate it.

20. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I wish I had Photoshop skills.

21. BDSDIGITAL

i'll get a power rankings done tomorrow.

22. Jman

bravejaf

Almost have the Freshman Rundown done, got it saved on a template right now at school so I'll finish it during the tests Monday and hopefully have it up Tuesday, still debating how to go about pictures right now though....I like pictures lol

23. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Well we can have people post pics after you release the information.

24. Jman

Simple solutions are often the best, never crossed my mind, I was thinking of doing them all myself lol

Good news though is I think I've got a nice working template for it that should be easily interchangeable time by time and year by year. Could be completely wrong on that though.

25. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

What comes first, freshmen rundown or EA releasing a decent patch? :p