NCAA 12 Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by PAgamer07, Jun 24, 2011.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Each user who wishes to nominate a player for the Hall of Fame must submit a screenshot and fill out the below criteria. They will be nominated with a majority vote of 9 yes votes. It is your responsibility as each season comes to a close to ensure you have screenshots, and all statistical data. The player must have played at the minimum 3 seasons for your school.

Name:

Overall Rating:

Position:

Career Stats :

Awards Won:

Team Accomplishments:

Coach's Comments:

Commisioner's Comments:

[​IMG]

for reference http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NCAA_football_records

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  2. PAgamer07

[​IMG]

Name: Marcus Murphy

Overall Rating: 89

Position: HB

Career Stats :
    Rushing: 4,250 yards 6.9 ypc 57 TDs
    146.5 ypg, long 99, 1,007 yards after 1st hit, 37 rushes of 20+

Receiving: 40 rec 296 yards 7.4 ypc 1 TD

Kick Return: 53 returns 1,433 yards 27.0 avg 1 TD long 89

Punt Return: 47 returns 356 yards 7.5 avg 0 TD long 32

Awards Won:
    2014 Heisman
    2014 Walter Camp
    2014 Walker
    2014 Redshirts MVP
    Multiple Player of the Week Awards (from Redshirts and NCAA)
    Postseason All-American 2013
    3rd place in Heisman Race 2013
    Preseason and Postseason All-American 2014​

Team Accomplishments:
    2014 Big 12 Champions​
    2014 Bowl Win

Coach's Comments:
    Murphy was never intended to be a starter but was pressed into action in 2013 with the serious injury to HB Henry Josey. He played out most of the season in sensational fashion catching everyone, even his coach off guard by how good he was. After Josey returned from injury he was asked to play backup again for the final 2 games out of veteran deference but never showed a bad attitude and came out swinging the next year after Josey had graduated and destroyed the Missouri single season rushing and TD records and became the best player in college football.

Murphy was an excellent back that led to the Tigers first Big 12 championship during my time as head coach and was the focal point and star of almost everything we did on offense. He will be sorely missed.

Commisioner's Comments:
    Murphy was certainly a polarizing player, but his 2014 season was one of the best we've ever seen. He won the Doak Walker Award, The Walter Camp Award, The Heisman Trophy and The Redshirts MVP. A truly dominant season and the best player by a mile in the nation. Like Matrix mentioned, he really wasn't even supposed to be a starter, but somehow, when given the chance turned into a phenomonal player. Murphy should set the bar for future Hall of Fame running backs.​

3. PAgamer07

[​IMG]

Name: Cole Stoudt

Overall Rating: 85
    Position: QB
    Career Stats :

QB Rating: 161.2
    Completions: 185
    Attempts: 338
    Passing Yards: 3,440
    Touchdowns: 33
    Interceptions: 19
    Avg YPG: 245.7
    Completion %: 54.7

QB Rating: 158.7
    Completions: 222
    Attempts: 396
    Passing Yards: 4,128
    Touchdowns: 32
    Interceptions: 23
    Avg YPG: 294.9
    Completion %: 56.1

Career Total

QB Rating: 158.7
    Completions: 412
    Attempts: 747
    Passing Yards: 7,643
    Touchdowns: 66
    Interceptions: 43
    Avg YPG: 263.6
    Completion %: 55.2

Awards Won:
    2014 Redshirts QB Of The Year
    2015 2nd Team All-ACC
    School Record in Passing Yards in a Season (4,128 Yards)
    School Record in Passing Touchdowns in a Season (32)
    School Record in Passing Touchdowns in a Career (66)

Team Accomplishments:

2014 ACC Champions
    2014 National Champions
    2015 ACC Atlantic Champions
    2015 Chik-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Coach's Comments:
    After the transition from Tulsa, Stoudt jumped off the charts early on at my time here with his accuracy. Stoudt continuously placed deep balls on spot and made the throws you need a QB to make. His arm strength was never a problem. One of the better quarterbacks I've had in my coaching career.
    Commisioner's Comments:
    As of now there is not a single QB in the Hall of Fame. Stoudt's 2014 season was a breakout year for Quarterbacks, and the year the passing game started to come together for most of us. But his season was far and away the best any QB to date had had yet. Clemson had several good Quarterbacks in their history, and Stoudt's career marks are the best in terms of yards and TD. Is Stoudt our first Hall of Fame QB?

4. PAgamer07

[​IMG]

Name: Malcolm Brown

Overall Rating: 99

Position: RB/H-back

Career Stats :
    Rushing: 5,327 yards, 6.9 avg, 56 touchowns
    106.5 ypg, long 93, 1,754 yards after 1st hit, 47 rushes of 20+

Receiving: 37 rec 401 yards 10.8 ypc 2 TD

Awards Won:
    Multiple Player of the Week Awards (from Redshirts and NCAA)
    Jack shit that I can remember.​

Team Accomplishments:
    2013 National Championship​
    2013 Big XII Championship​

Coach's Comments:
    Brown was a starter the first day he stepped foot on the field for a game. He never had that flashy season that won him a bunch of awards, but he put up a consistent 1,200+ yards every single season. His biggest year with 1,600 yards was the year he helped lead Texas to a National Championship. His most glaring stat is the 1,700 yards after contact. That and the ONE career fumble. He wouldn't be the greatest running back stat wise put into the hall of fame, but his four years of consistency should allow him in.​
    Commisioner's Comments:
    Malcolm Brown was the model of consistency. As was mentioned by Nachos, he did not win any national accolades (1st Team All-American, End of Season Awards, etc.) but year after year the kid could be counted on for 1200+ yards rushing and an average 13+ TD. What was surprising to me when I received his ballot was that he had more career rushing yards than our other Hall of Fame HB (Marcus Murphy), and just 1 less TD.​
    Right now his career marks put him behind only Ricky Williams in Texas history. But he is ahead of guys like Cedric Benson and Earl Campbell. Both are fantastic backs.​

5. PAgamer07

6. PAgamer07

[​IMG]
    Name: Ryan Graham

Overall Rating: 87

Position: WR

Career Stats :

194 Receptions 3,643 yards 28 TD 18.7 YPC
    Career leader in TD receptions
    Career leader in Yards
    Career Leader in Receptions
    School Record for yards in a season with 1,142

Awards Won:

2014 1st Team All American
    2014 1st team all-ACC

Team Accomplishments:

2013, 2014 and 2015 Bowl wins

2014 ACC Championship Appearance

Coach Comments: The best wide receiver I have ever had he reminded me of Calvin Johnson and it will be a long time before I have another receiver like Graham.

Commisioner's Comment: I honestly never realized how good Graham was until I saw his career stats, especially his Career rankings at Miami. The best WR at the U easily, he had a great career. He was never the best WR in the country though, and that may keep him out of the Hall. But, he also could be our first and set the benchmark for future WR.

• Like Like x 1
  7. PAgamer07

[​IMG]

Name: Shawn Oakman

Overall Rating: 92

Position: DE

Career Stats :

94 Tackles
    83 Tackles for Loss
    43 sacks
    6 Forced Fumbles
    1 Fumble Recovery
    2 Safeties
    Penn State Career Leader in Sacks (Courtney Brown 2nd)
    Penn State Career Leader in Tackles for Loss (Courtney Brown 2nd)

Awards Won:

2015 1st Team All-American
    2015 Bronco Nagurski Award Winner
    2015 Rotary Lombardi Award Winner

Team Accomplishments:

2015 Big Ten Champions
    2014 and 2015 Bowl Wins

Coach Comments:

After the dominance of Defensive Tackles had ended due to some slider changes, Oakman emerged as the best Defensive End in the country. He was huge at 6'8" and had a rare combination of size and speed. Easily the best defensive lineman I have had yet in this year's game, and a close second to the best player on defense I've ever had (Jon Adkins).

He was dominant on the defensive line and instrumental in our first Big Ten Championship, and both Bowl wins while he was there. He was a beast in user games as well, and this pic from his final game shows just how brutal he really was.​

8. PAgamer07

[​IMG]

Name: Jack Anderson

Overall Rating: 90

Position: LB

Career Stats : 304 TKL (193 solo/111 atk), 58 TFL, 8.5 sacks, 9 INTs, 17 PDF, 10 FF, 3FR, 1 TD

Awards Won: 2015 Best LBer, 2016 Best LBer, 2015/2016 All-American, 2016 Redshirts Defensive MVP

Team Accomplishments: 2016 National Champions, 2015 Sugar Bowl Win, 2014 Fiesta Bowl Win

Coach's Comments: Jack Anderson was one of the best LBers I've ever had on a team (he's no Rodney Walker though), great against the run and the pass and a hard hitter. He led the team in tackles every year he started and led the nation in tackles in 2015 and 2016 (not sure on this, if not def top 5). Led the defense for the 2016 National Championship game.

Commisioner's Comments: I have always been a huge fan of defensive players. And Middle Linebackers especially. In fact, my favorite player still was Jon Adkins from NCAA 12. Jack Anderson is Adkins to the 10th power. This dude was easily one of the best MLB we have ever seen. Looking at his stats, the 304 total tackles are incredible. If he played 3 years as a starter, that's 100 per season. His 2016 season was one for the ages, and he was the rock for the National Champion Missouri Tigers​

9. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

Posted in OP

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    • Like Like x 1