1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

NCAA 12 Impressions

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bl0ndeRedHead, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Any of you guys get the game yet? I'm loving the non-suction tackling, it's amazing

2. bsbgw1

bsbgw1 Walk On

Just got it and can't even play online. My account got hacked yesterday. How about that for some bullshit?

• Like Like x 1
  3. NateDawg

NateDawg GT- MIZ Nighthawk

I'm really impressed with the tackling as well. The defense AI actually looks like it knows what its doing too, which is good.

4. Roogy

Roogy Walk On

I love it. I got caught up in Road to Glory yesterday though. Started playing it and ended up finishing my HS career, accepting a scholarship to Ohio State as a HB and playing through the first season. The team did crappy, we ended up in the Insight Bowl where we beat Texas A&M. I gained the starting job from Boom Herron right before the Michigan game. All ina ll, I moved up from 4th string to 1st string in basically 11 games time.

I need to play more real games, I just got addicted yesterday to RTG.

Oh yeah...Michigan won the National Title in the 1st year...BLAH!!!!!!!!

5. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

I heard the RTG is much improved this year, I have played 3 times agains CPU and 3 users, love the gameplay

6. Roogy

Roogy Walk On

The playcalling on RTG is annoying. They will run the same play over and over and over sometimes.

7. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I've never played RTG since it's creation a few years back. Don't think I've played any game mode other than Dynasty mode since like NCAA 2003

8. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    I really like the better D from the CPU.....I used to be able to throw some ballsy throws and complete most of them now i cant which could be y old man hands. The CPU's DB's do seem to move 30 yards in a flash but you can't have it both ways.