1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

NCAA 12 - Number of Conferences

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by bravejaf, May 15, 2011.

?

How many conferences should we use?

1. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 3

100.0%
  1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

We can discuss conferences later, followed by team preference. For team selection that will probably be much closer to the game's actual release.

Basically we have discussed 2 different setups:

2 conferences, 6 user teams in each conference and 3 user teams in each division

3 conferences, 4 user teams in each conference and 2 user teams in each division

Right now we are really only looking at BCS conferences with a conference title game
    * Big 10 (the one in Midwest with 12 teams :))
    * ACC
    * SEC
    * Pac 12

2. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

I picked 3. I like the idea of a group of users east, central, and west. Plus a little more variation once again spread out across the country.

3. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Featured Threads:
    I chose 3. The main reason is just for a good spread of teams and a chance at more possible bowl match ups.

4. Cutch 22

Cutch 22 Let's gooooooo

3 for the reasons mentioned above. I really like to make those championship and bowl games competitive.

5. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Picked three, even though my knee jerk reaction was to go against Perry and I sure as hell should have gone against 1ke.

6. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I like the 3 idea as well. SCE, ACC, Big 10 or Pac 12.

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Well that was an easy and painless decision, already have more than a majority vote on this topic