NCAA 12 : Post Patch #4 Thoughts

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by PIG BOMB, Nov 8, 2011.

1. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

--what do you think?

--were your issues fixed?

--does the game play differently now?

--thoughts?

for me something about the game is different... momentum seems more powered up or something

--in my game vs a human tonight my defense went off...they were hard hitting [without me using hit stick] causing fumbles .... intercepting balls like crazy [no manual catch needed]
    ..i even saw a few strip ball attempts without me hitting strip ball... i dont use any defensive game planning BTW....so no aggressive sliders were on

but even before the #4 patch i feel like the computer decides who will win before we play [vs humans]...everythign seems to go great for just one team... can't remember the last close game i've had [probably before patch#2 or #3] with a human...its like all or nothing

anyway... anyone else have experiences to share post patch #4 ??????

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    From EA blog: http://www.ea.com/ncaa-football/blog/title-update-4

3. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I've actually had the complete opposite experience. Out of my last 6 or 7 user games, I don't think a single one has been decided by more than a field goal. I actually think the game levels the playing field slightly in terms of ratings for user games.

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

i know my game last night with perry after downloading this was laggy as fuck. Prolly a coincidence.

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I played the CPU last night and it wasn't any different that I could notice.

6. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Same here. If anything the CPU cheated less and played worse than they normally would - and it was a rivalry game for me so I was expecting all sorts of crazy shit.

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I think my league, BCS Chaos, has had games freezing up and the transfer fail thing still exists. Great thing is that I have a great bunch of guys that are going to push through this and continue on.

You know what? I don't want my money back but I think I'm going to need an apology and a double dutch rudder for Christmas.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Same

9. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend