1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

NCAA 12 : Post Patch #4 Thoughts

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by PIG BOMB, Nov 8, 2011.

1. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

--what do you think?

--were your issues fixed?

--does the game play differently now?

--thoughts?

for me something about the game is different... momentum seems more powered up or something

--in my game vs a human tonight my defense went off...they were hard hitting [without me using hit stick] causing fumbles .... intercepting balls like crazy [no manual catch needed]
    ..i even saw a few strip ball attempts without me hitting strip ball... i dont use any defensive game planning BTW....so no aggressive sliders were on

but even before the #4 patch i feel like the computer decides who will win before we play [vs humans]...everythign seems to go great for just one team... can't remember the last close game i've had [probably before patch#2 or #3] with a human...its like all or nothing

anyway... anyone else have experiences to share post patch #4 ??????

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    From EA blog: http://www.ea.com/ncaa-football/blog/title-update-4

3. Timpegoose

Timpegoose Walk On

I've actually had the complete opposite experience. Out of my last 6 or 7 user games, I don't think a single one has been decided by more than a field goal. I actually think the game levels the playing field slightly in terms of ratings for user games.

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

i know my game last night with perry after downloading this was laggy as fuck. Prolly a coincidence.

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I played the CPU last night and it wasn't any different that I could notice.

6. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Same here. If anything the CPU cheated less and played worse than they normally would - and it was a rivalry game for me so I was expecting all sorts of crazy shit.

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I think my league, BCS Chaos, has had games freezing up and the transfer fail thing still exists. Great thing is that I have a great bunch of guys that are going to push through this and continue on.

You know what? I don't want my money back but I think I'm going to need an apology and a double dutch rudder for Christmas.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Same

9. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend