NCAA 12 Recruiting

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Roggie, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    For NCAA 12 recruiting, I think I'm going to make a Google Spreadsheet so we can keep track of what recruits were what. It's not much work at all, and will make it interesting for us to go back and see if that top 150 guy actually was good or if that 4 star was a bust.

2. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

I love this idea. I've always wanted to go back and look at my recruits from this Michigan team because I never remember what star they were two or three years down the road.

3. Roggie

Roggie Back 2 Back

Featured Threads:
    Yeah. I remember some guys, like whether he was a JUCO or a 5 star, but I'll never remember if he was a fringe 4 or a top 150 4 star. And it's really not a lot of work to make, either. Just put down Team name, Position, Star, and Number, then put 25 slots per team. Either have everyone do their own team, or I just fill it in.

4. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I was just thinking about this the other day. I was going to do one of my own for next year so I'd be down to due my own at least and take some of the load off you.

5. kmaxhokie

kmaxhokie Walk On

Yeah I can always put that info down when I say which recruits I just got in the other thread.

6. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

I think thast a sweet idea. This is off topic, but does anyone know if you can get fired in ncaa online dynasty if you have a couple of really bad seasons. Personally I hope so...if I do awful and drop my team about 2 stars I want to get fired and have to pick from teams the computer offers me. I know you can get hired places bc of the new coaching carousel, but I havent heard anything about getting fired.

7. HarkTheSound

HarkTheSound Walk On

Yep you can get fired in OD now. Pretty sweet I think. No teams who are in charge of 5 and 6 star schools who underachieve can get the boot.