NCAA 12 Roster Project

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by RynoAid, Feb 20, 2011.

1. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

For NCAA 2012 we are going to be doing our own Tradition Football NCAA Roster Project. It will be a collaboration of all of us putting our in depth knowledge of our own teams to use to benefit everyone.

Don't worry about the logistics of getting them done in the game... let me worry about that part. Let's just start defining what each team is going to look like from a position depth chart point of view.

I encourage you to take part in the process and help us get the most THOROUGH, ACCURATE and UP TO DATE rosters out there for NCAA.

Let's do this the Tradition way.

• Like Like x 1
  2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I'm in! Hopefully EA gets the position lingo down to make this alot easier this year.

3. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I'll help as well.

4. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

How are we deciding who does what teams? I would be willing to do a few teams.

5. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

there is no "assignment" of teams... if you have input on a team, post in their thread. We will utilize the combined knowledge to come a consensus for each player/team.

6. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I have an insider subscription to the Fighting Illini.

7. nikpin

nikpin Universitas Brunensis

So if memory serves me correct we usually start to hear info about the next version of NCAA in early march. Pretty pumped about this.

8. Pac12Leader

Pac12Leader Walk On

This will be great for the site, I'm really familiar with the Cal roster if you want me to take a stab at it. How do you add individual team contributions to one file?

9. RynoAid

RynoAid ..