NCAA 12 Season One Schedule Requests

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by recchem2000, Jul 6, 2011.

1. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

We are going to start with just 3 user games to get the ball rolling. Here are the default schedules. Let me know if there any users you want as well as CPU games. With the new scheduling feature, i'll be able to give everyone the same bye weeks and manipulate the schedule better than 11. Here is the link to aaron's excel spread:

http://www.traditionatwork.com/threads/ncaa-12-starting-team-draft-order.56370/page-4#post-600148

I tried to use google docs but its blocked here at work. We'll most likely start this thing up as soon as named rosters are out and I find some suitable sliders...may just be default AA sliders for year one, not sure yet.

2. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

I'd like a shot at the new guy.

a Robbed Lung - you think you can handle the high octane offense of the Blue Raiders? (Week 2 looks good to me)

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

What OOC CPU teams, any preference? You want the cupcakes ;)

4. Cheez

how much are we looking to torture ourselves with these god awful schools? lol

5. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

As much as possible :D

6. Cheez

Well, I'm asking for $500,000 for any of my pay-to-plays :D

Keep Tennessee on my schedule, add Pitt and Wisconsin

7. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

I'm thinking about swapping from New Mexico. I'm leaning towards taking Memphis but if there is anyone that would like to compete in the Mountain West then let me know, and maybe we can swap teams.

I'll decide soon so that we can have the schedules done.

Out of curiosity, how long does it usually take to start the OD's after the games come out? Do we just wait on the rosters? Do we go with no sliders to start with and then tinker them as we need to?

8. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Usually takes a few days for the name rosters to come out. As far as sliders go, i might play a few on the ones we are using in 11 to see how they translate...most likely me may just play season one on default and go from there. Tinker with them after the first season is in the books, just so we all get a feel for how the new game plays.

9. a Robbed Lung

a Robbed Lung Legendary Veterans

Utah State has accepted Coach Cheez's offer, and will be playing Mid Tenn St

10. aarondramp

I'll just stick with New Mexico.

For my schedule, I should have 5 OOC games, and 3 will be users. I'll keep New Mexico St. on the schedule and will also take on Colorado.

For my user games: I'd like a rematch from my Oklahoma-UCLA game and would like to take on San Jose St. I'm good with anyone else.

11. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I'll bring the Green Wave to take on the Lobos. I'd also like LSU on my schedule.

12. aarondramp

Deal. The oddsmakers have already set the Green Wave as a 13.5 point favorite.

13. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

The cd guys over at tgt are saying they're much impressed with default/close to default sliders. 5-10 pts is much more effective this year. Also kicking at 35-40 as 55 yarders are no longer auto.

Several cpu losses on AA from some good players for those that have the game early.

14. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Thats good to know...im hoping to not tinker too much with sliders as it has always bugged me. Especially when I thought I had them right where I wanted them and then the first turner came out last year and jacked them all up!

15. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

The first turner screwed everything up. Hopefully that doesn't happen this year.

16. omega41

omega41 Walk On

Until I get a feel for the game and the team I am fine with just playing the 1st season as is for me. The first season to me is a test season

17. MexiRican35

MexiRican35 ┬┐Te quieres naranjas?

Since I dont want to be playing any fcs schools, I would like my week 2 game to be replaced by playing either Darr27z, gowazzucougs, or a Robbed Lung since they also have week 2 games against fcs schools. I certainly want to keep my game against Michigan. After that its a toss up for me. Ill take on whoever. I wont play in any user games in conference until the MAC title game if jface and I both make it, so I assume my other 2 ooc games will be user games.

18. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Maybe since Tulane and UL-Monroe are in the same state, we should play too.

Darr27z

19. aarondramp

In light of switching teams, I see that my default schedule already has 4 user games: 2 in conference and 2 out. I'm fight with keeping Arkansas St. or Middle Tennessee St. since we're in the same area.

For my other games, I'd like to keep Mississippi St. in week 1. Week 2 can be whatever user I'm playing. I'd like Louisiana Tech at their place in week 3 (so I can maybe win 1 OOC game), and Louisville (a rival) at home in week 5.