NCAA 12: The Hunt

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Koach Vonner, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Koach Vonner

Koach Vonner Walk On

I saw this thread over at TheGamingTailgate.com and thought that it was interesting. Basically they discuss the excitement of the "Hunt" for NCAA titles as well as Madden and how much they are willing to pay and how far they are willing to drive to get the game early. Well what's your opinion on that Tradition?

Me personally I would go as far as paying $20 more to get the game at least a week earlier or more. However, I could never see myself paying more than $80 for a video game. What if it's like NCAA 09 and sucks or Madden 11? Gas is high so I wouldn't drive more than 25 miles to get it. Just wanted your take and input on the situation which is "The Hunt".

Also, if you're in the Dallas area and know of a spot that leaks the game early please PM me. We don't want to get anyone in trouble so don't leak out personal information about specific stores.

EX: Wal-Mart usually releases the game early (This is Ok - It's a million Wal-Marts)

EX: Gamestop of Mesquite off of Galloway always does it. Just ask for Craig (This is a No No!! TMI!! PM this stuff)

Let's get it going

2. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

I think I could drive an hour for it, doubt I'd pay more than 80... but it would have had to have been like a full week for me to pay that much extra.

3. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Every year I drive about 1.5 hours to get the game 4 days or so early. I should have it either Friday or Saturday. Works out nicely because one of my good buddies lives out there so I just turn it into a weekend at his place.

Edit: If anyone is in the eastern part of PA, PM for location

4. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

For me, it is not worth driving outside of town or paying early if I'm only getting it one week early.

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

In the bigass city of Denver, there has to be a place willing to sell me a copy for a bag of weed haha. Any tips are encouraged.

• Like Like x 1
  6. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

You do know that big brother monitors all forums with under ground super computers located under Davis-Motham Air Force Base scanning for threats of national security and illegal activity don't you?!?!

Look out your window now and I bet you see guys in black suits and sun glasses ready to barge in and destroy your drug trafficking network!!!

7. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

HAHAHA

8. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

If I order it online will it be at my house the day of release?

9. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

I ordered mine from www.amazon.com and it gave the option for release day delivery for free.

10. Emmdotfrisk

Weed is practically legal here brah haha

11. Koach Vonner

Koach Vonner Walk On

I have been in leagues the last 4 years. These all have big names around the gaming community too. Fairdale, Pastapadre, etc. They all get it early but I can't ever find one in the DFW area. I have come to grips that I am a commoner. Lol!!!

A week early would be huge for me because once the last week of July hits I'm busy coaching again. Right now I just have my weight room duty each day and that's it. Making sure my athletes (Corners) stay out of trouble is a job within itself. Usually once FB season starts I just have time for my league games and maybe a free game once or twice a week. I do play with my athletes in the locker room/lounge before or after practice if time allows. They like to play with themselves and complain.

12. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

I totally understand, we have a staff meeting on Monday and will have youth camps scheduled over the next 2 weeks. After that it'll be coaching school and 2-a-days. That's why I wish this game came out over the July 4th weekend.

13. Koach Vonner

Koach Vonner Walk On

Man youth camps. I totally forgot about those. I'm thinking Coaching School then Two-A-Days. Oh well what can we do huh? I love my job and profession.

14. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I have always gotten it early, but since I am leaving town I won't unless it is Sunday or Monday.

15. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I'm suppose to have it tomm. If I do, I will post pictures....I will see soon enough.

16. Koach Vonner

Koach Vonner Walk On

Good Luck with that David. Hopefully you get it.

17. Emmdotfrisk

bag o weed in hand I am hitting up Level 7 Games and trying to get that ish

• Like Like x 2
  18. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Crazy dave on leonard and broadway gives out free copies early! His social security number is 345-92-4435

• Like Like x 1
  19. Koach Vonner

Koach Vonner Walk On

I can remember back on the ok'd generation when I was always scared they would sell out. I'd always try to be first in line. Lol. Boy they got me everytime. I don't worry about that anymore. But now they get you with Pre-order perks

20. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Got my copy in. Time to play

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  21. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

22. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

[​IMG]

Mine came in yesterday!

23. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    • Like Like x 2
  24. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Cool, nice find.

25. Emmdotfrisk

Found place selling in Denver, Co. PM me for details