NCAA 12- The Redshirts Promo Video

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by PAgamer07, Jun 23, 2011.

1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Many thanks to PepperNY and G-Unit for putting this together. Most of us are going the rebuild route, and we are spread all over the country. Take a look.

• Like Like x 3
  2. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

thanks PA, totally forgot to put it in this thread. Had fun making it and look forward to doing other videos in the future

3. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

Who is using my Tulsa Golden Hurricane?!?!?! David Johnson to Brennon "Milkman" Marion is that first TU clip...so awesome!

4. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

TEClemson53

5. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Yeah, he likes a challenge ;)

6. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

I actually only picked Tulsa because it's where Chad Morris came from (Clemson's new O-Coordinator) and Tulsa seems to produce a lot of Texas's real coaching staff so it made some sense since they are my alma mater here.

Plus it spells "A Slut" backwards (y)

7. SuperBowlNachos

SuperBowlNachos Walk On

Cool starry bra.

I got one too. Morris came from Stephenville HS years back, which is where my college is located.

8. maverickfp

maverickfp Walk On

Yep, we are the stepping stones for great Offensive Coordinators...that's for sure. Good luck to Gus Malzahn and Chad Morris in their coaching careers...we had great teams while they were here. Hopefully our 9+ win seasons continue with an all new coaching staff.

It was fun watching Auburn last year with Gus...it was Tulsa with 5* paid athletes rather than 3* kids that get scholies and don't demand tattoos and cash.