NCAA '12

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by ClayRocks, May 14, 2011.

1. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

With NCAA '12 release coming up fast, I felt we should discuss how our dynasty will look next year.

Currently there are no restrictions on which team users can play with. As im sure you know other dynasties limit teams available to certain conferences. Im happy with our setup, just looking for some input from around our league. What do y'all think?

Clay

2. pnc

pnc Walk On

doesnt matter to me. I dont like playing with 5 or 6 star teams right away. Ill be taking a 2 or 3 star team and trying to build them up. Just take it easy on me the first couple years.

3. jtthirtyfour

jtthirtyfour Walk On

either way works for me. when do you think we will switch over to '12? i dont know if i'll be buying ncaa 12 right at the release date, the game usually takes a couple patches to settle in anyways, no sense in dropping $60 for a product that isn't really complete. last year i waited about a month and got the game for like 30 or 40 used once all the patches and tuning packs were in place.

4. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

I'll be getting it at it's release date, but we will wait until the rosters are released before we start. That tends to take about two to three weeks.