NCAA 13 Demo

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

It has been released. I really like the new passing trajectories, defense also seems more aware IMO. Thoughts anyone?

2. Masler

Masler Moderator

Oh and I didn't really like Heisman Challenge. I put up 559 yds, 5 Td and a rushing TD with RGIII....too easy

3. WreckEm27

WreckEm27 Classless Clown

I was impressed. The passing game feels fresh. Running felt more fluid. Can't wait to see how it plays on AA.

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

GoGators, have you played as KSU? Their QB and HB are FUNNNNNNNNN to use with the option!

5. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I haven't but yeah, they'll be a sick spread option team. Their qb is a tebow type.

6. jello1717

UofCWildcat, in the demo hot route a receiver to a slant towards the sideline.

Methinks you'll be pleased.

7. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Hopefully. Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out tomorrow. I'm home but i'm working on the Spreadsheet for the next 2-3 days. Not because it's that much work but my computer won't hold a charge longer than an hour and it takes over an hour to fully charge.

8. jello1717

This isn't the demo, but still..

I'm checking out the mad scientist's E3 Maryland dynasty vids and saw this which is beyond fucking awesome!!! It's a new addition and I wanna know if anyone sees the addition, and more importantly, the importance of it.

[​IMG]

9. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

No image...

10. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

I can't see anything.

11. jello1717

Hmmm. I see the image both in my post and in yours. I'll try rehosting it.

12. jello1717

Here it is again.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  13. aarondramp

aarondramp ten thousand words

It's been a while since I created a coach in 2012. What all is new here? I know the No-huddle style is new (and was desperately needed). Anything else?

14. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

CPU no huddle style. You can still run no huddle when you're on auto?

15. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Much needed addition. The Oregon Pro-Style No-huddle was a bit ridiculous, wouldn't you agree jello1717 and Masler

• Like Like x 1
  16. jello1717

The new addition is the no huddle style which was BADLY needed. I'm not sure how it affects user coaches, but this is a huge (and I'm sure very simple) change for CPU coaches. It was beyond retarded (as UofCWildcat already said) when Oregon got rid of Chip Kelly and brought in the Wisconsin offense, yet they still ran a no huddle because in '12 the no huddle flag was stuck on schools and not coaches. Now, in '13 you can have something like Urban Meyer signing with aOSU and bringing his no huddle with him which wasn't possible in '12.

It makes tons more sense for the no huddle style to be tied to coaches instead of schools (just look at Michigan in the past 5 years to see a perfect example of that with huddling with Carr, then no huddling with RichieRod, then back to huddling with Hoke).

• Like Like x 1
  17. jello1717

There are also some improvements that I'm hoping for with user coaches. 1. no huddle teams are supposed to look to the sidelines when you're changing the play, but they only do that in '12 with teams that are flagged as "no huddle teams." My hope is that flagging myself as a no huddle coach will finally allow this to happen. 2. It got very annoying in '12 how Kirk was always mentioning with surprise that I was running the no huddle, despite the fact that I run it nearly 100% of the time. "We heard they might be running a little no huddle, but I didn't think they'd do it this early in the game!" Oh really Kirk?!? Which fucking ASU team have you been watching for the past 11 years?!? They run no huddle all day, every day so why in the hell are you so fucking surprised that I'm running it now?!?

/vent

• Like Like x 2
  18. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Oh Kirk. You crack me up. Mother fucker went to my High School so it's pretty neat to hear him. But honestly, they all sound retarded sometimes.

19. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

20. jello1717

http://www.youtube.com/user/madscientist06

It looks like he's only uploaded 5 of 8 so far.

1 interesting thing I saw was that for an A+ pitch he got 170+ points before the pipeline bonus while for a Cish pitch he got 7. Things could be very rough for us small schools if we try to compete with the big boys.

Also, at the beginning of the season he had no one better than :3stars: interested in his :3stars: Terps. He simmed to week 4 (I think) and let the CPU recruit for him and he had at least 1 :4stars: and a :5stars: #1 QB at about 3rd or 4th on their lists (the QB was from Maryland's home town though which makes a big difference in '13). Also, on one of the :3stars: he checked out there was a team in 1st, he was 2nd on his list and that was it. The last 8 slots were all empty so it looks like there'll be a lot of room to get on a kid's list, but I imagine it'll be tough to stay there (or at least high up on it) if the big boys come calling on the recruit.

• Like Like x 1
  21. jello1717

A lot of people have notice how low the simmed CPU comp %s are during the studio updates in the demo. This is from part 6 of the mad scientist's dynasty from E3 and all I can say is "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!"

[​IMG]

22. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Finally

That's what I'd expect from JaMarcus Russell ;)
    But seriously, I wonder what a Joe Bauserman stat line would look like if they're that rough.

• Like Like x 1
  23. jello1717

What're you talking about? The dude completed 68% of his passes his JR year and had a 3.5:1 TD:INT ratio. Hell, he completed 60% of his passes with a 2.4:1 TD:INT ratio for his entire career.

[​IMG]

24. Masler

Masler Moderator

Beat me to the punch line

25. Masler

Masler Moderator

He's referring to NFL JaMarcus