NCAA '13 Forum Content

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

I already plan on continuing Freshman of the Year.

I have also had thoughts of bringing back the EMVP, seems to get more content.

Another thing I'd like to do is take the people who elect to go to the draft and actually send the class through to draft to see where everyones players end up. I figure I can do this straight from Season 1 as we would be finishing that up right around the time Madden '13 drops. I can only hope users can save the draft file, if not I can just save the dynasty file and start a "new" OD and save the file, then delete the "new" OD...doing this for each season.

I hope Darkwing continues his User Pick'em.

Any other ideas?

2. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I like that draft class idea.

How about a recruiting spotlight on a couple different recruits each week? A user play of the week and year?

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I could do the draft class thing. I tried doing it for my other league but since we were shit teams, it didn't translate over to how my two time Heisman winner wasn't even drafted :confused: Go figure. But since we'll be big name teams, we'll have better luck with it. I can make a Google Doc with tabs for each position and i'll keep tabs on their stats throughout their career.

4. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

The pick 'em will continue (y) I guess this is as good of place as any to discuss possible changes/additions to it. Was thinking of making a complete pick 'em out of it by including some weekly CPU games but I'll leave that up to y'all.

With the pace we go at, I can't do the highlight video as probably noticed. It is fun to do with ample time but that's not the case. UofC, if you wanna pick this up be my guest. I enjoying seeing our highlights with checking the EA every week and looking thru the stories.

& Masler, LOVE the draft idea

5. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I've got ideas myself and i can do Highlights too. I was planning on (attempting) to launch a Youtube account with videos from my games with some commentaries and such like that. Just something to bring out some to TSO, The Experience, and NCAA Online Dynasties all at the same time.

6. Masler

Masler Moderator

Does everyone have Skype?? We could do an interview with a different coach each week.

7. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I could head that front. About to have a shit ton of time on my hands...

8. Masler

Masler Moderator

Ya I was probably going to head the Draft because I think I may be the only one here that actively plays Madden.

9. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Saves me the trouble of dropping $50+ on a game i'll never play. Go do it sir.

10. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Get a summer job!!!

11. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

lol

UofCWildcat
    get your way onto a road crew as that stop/go signal guy. Little effort, working in the sun, and good $$

12. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Trying man... Hard to go apply for jobs when i'm still in school and i get out of school 4 weeks later that most other schools in Ohio