NCAA 13 Gameplay!!!

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by UofCWildcat, Apr 12, 2012.

1. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

3. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Will do (y) I don't have Friday classes so this could not of set up more perfect! I'm stoked.

4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

If only someone would invent some sort of device that would allow a person to record the stuff that comes on TV.

If anyone ever invents one of those they'd be a millionaire I'm sure.

5. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

If only man. But we're not in a perfect world.

6. dakota7

Dude....I set my DVR, which pretty much does the same stuff you described. So I should be good.

7. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Or a portable phone that allows others to make calls send message surf the web etc.

• Like Like x 1
  8. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I was laughing how the dude without a phone was dogging someone about high up there technology

9. jello1717

How does me not having a phone have anything to do with how high up there my technology is? I'm more tech savvy than your average bear. I designed CPUs for Intel for 12 years for christ's sake.

• Like Like x 1
  10. jello1717

As I've mentioned before, my ipod is perfectly capable of sending messages and surfing the web, etc. The only thing it can't do is make or receive calls or texts.

11. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I gotta give you shit when I can. I was surprised someone else didn't beat me to it.

12. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

!@#$%^%$#@ I took a quick nap and set an alarm for 1:00am but i slept through it and woke up now (double whammy because now i won't be able to get back to sleep for a while) so missed it. I read up on it and here is the site with some stuff. Sounds awesome. No more Psychic DBs or Super LBs but the new Passing Mechanics are scaring me because i'm gonna have to re-learn to pass.

http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/forums/content.php?556-GTTV-NCAA-Football-13-Gameplay-Reveal

13. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Found a video. Really liking what i see. But you guys can be the judge.

14. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

Ya bull shit. Did you see #7 from LSU make the INT vs Ole Miss? He was watching the WR the whole time and at the last milisecond turns his head and catches the ball no problem. That's no Asante Samuel out there lol.

I know, I know... Honey Badger don't give a shit!

• Like Like x 1
  15. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Here is my synopsis. I think he was looking at the receiver and since he's probably the BEST CB in the game, he has better awareness and knew the route from what he was running. As soon as the WR made his cut, he turned his head.

16. jello1717

Check out the 1:20 mark. Now, receiver icons are greyed out and you can't throw them the ball until they get to the proper part of the route and the icon lights up. This is more realistic, but it'll take some getting used to. I'm sure everyone that's ever played NCAA has had a streak called, saw that no one was over the receiver and threw the ball as soon as the QB gets the ball and the receiver psychically knows to turn and catch the ball. It sounds like no more of that.

Take a look at that play in the vid and see how long some of the routes take to light up. X and Y come up pretty quickly, but A and B take longer. I think we'll have to relearn our route progressions when we're passing. In that example, if you're looking for A or B first, then you're probably doing the wrong progression. You'll probably have to look @ Y (I'm not sure why a wheel route is the first one available) -> X -> B -> A.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
  17. jello1717

Oh yeah. And I'm sure GoGators will love the part about there being 25 passing trajectories now.

• Like Like x 1
  18. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Well over due.

• Like Like x 1
  19. dakota7

Looks good. I think I may have even seen a back shoulder throw in that video.

20. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

21. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Damn straight they got that last clip right....
    Great looking heisman pose

22. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

If you can't win the B1G or play in a bowl, can you still win the Heisman?!?

23. jello1717

Good question. I'm guessing that the answer is "yes a Fuckeye could still win the Heisman next year", but I certainly don't know.

I assumed you all had seen this, but in case you haven't, here's the write up on gameplay on TSO.

http://traditionsportsonline.com/ncaa-football-13-full-gameplay-enhancement-reveal

24. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

That first pic about the new passing game is confusing. "20+ new passing trajectories... Determine the three different types of trajectory by how long you hold the receiver icon."

So how do we get the other 17+ ??

25. jello1717

I'm thinking that they're mixing up terms or something and that the others are probably leading the receiver high, leading him, middle, behind him low, etc.

On their facebook page there's a picture where it says 25 trajectories compared to 1 in this year's game so I don't think their "trajectory" means what we think it means as we all know that you can throw lasers (1) and moon balls (2) in this game so I'd say there are 2.