NCAA '13 General Discussion

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Nautica, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Post any general stuff and conversations here;

Has anyone tried the sliders posted in the deuce yet? So far I've played a few games with them and like them. I haven't beaten the pants of the CPU and each game has been tough. When you try them please let me know what you think

2. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

Going to try them out later today.. Will give feedback after a game or 2.

3. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

ok good, do me one thing though. Try them with a 35 speed threshold and very slow game speed. That is what I have changed and I think it plays amazing.

4. MZizzle2

MZizzle2 Fresh Ta Def

I'll give them a go later tonight

5. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

for some off-dynasty talk, been playing a bunch of online games looking at different playbooks. While playing it seems like EVERYONE plays either a 3-3-5 or 4-2-5 vs you. I've gone 4-12 (started 0-9) and have played not 1 legit user. Everyone hurry up offense every plays

6. WingT74

WingT74 Walk On

Yup, I refuse to play online. It's so cheese...this league will be my only online experience.

Daplaymaker, I'd set up some friendlies just for the hell of it. Will be on tonight if yoiu want.

7. JixMyPon

JixMyPon Walk On

I'll be online tonight as well.

Just wondering, do we have to use team specific pbs, or can we use whatever we want as long as it's not customized?

Forgive me if I missed this in the general rules page, just want to be clear on it.

8. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

I asked commish about CPB, he said it's a good to go as long as it's not abused.

9. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Yes you are right, i would like to see pbks not abused. I don't care if someone uses a 335 or 425 because if you play enough, you will know how horrible they actually are and how easy they can be beaten