NCAA 13 Recruiting Ideas

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Westlake_88, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Westlake_88

Westlake_88 Walk On

I know there is already a thread about ideas for next year's game, but let's do just recruiting.

2. Westlake_88

Westlake_88 Walk On

1. No randomized pitches (a school should be able to pitch only the school's strengths)

2. We want to see busts. Just because a player is a 5* recruit, they shouldn't always become a 99 overall.
    - a potential rating could help

3. You should be able to raise money (wins/fundraisers?) so you can upgrade pitches like athletic facilities, campus lifestyle, etc.

4. ATHs should be able to go both ways. If they are only good at one position, they should be a position player.

5. Different 5* position recruits.

6. Better fullbacks. On espn.com, there are many 3* fullbacks. The highest rated fullback in the game is a 2*, and there is usually one of them.

7. Instead of soft/hard commits, verbal/LOI commits.

8. Sparq ratings are lame, bring back ESPN 150. Sparq ratings just shows that the only good players will be running backs and wide receivers.

9. Walk-Ons shouldn't always suck. There should be gems (ex Matt McGloin, Jordan Kovacs)

10. Academics should be a factor. Access to SAT scores would be a cool idea.

11. You should be able to send a scout to a recruits game. You can get the recruit's stats and a scouting report.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Not trying to dissuade you my friend, but all of these have been noted in the other thread.:)

4. Westlake_88

Westlake_88 Walk On

Some of those I got from other people, others I thought of myself...which people posted before me
    Some of those I got from other people, others I thought of myself...which people posted before I did.

5. Westlake_88

Westlake_88 Walk On

Fuck, sorry guys I'm a new member. Fuck me.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

And before this is merged -- the reason FBs are rated 3 stars and below is so that they do not have spots in the Top 150. It was a major complaint from some communities so that is how they resolved it. If you recruit the highest 2/3 star FB, you are actually looking at a 4/5 star caliber FB.

7. drob55

drob55 Walk On

Never knew that .......

8. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

Where are they located at? i have been trying to find them. Thanks.

9. Westlake_88

Westlake_88 Walk On

Why are you going to post on my failed thread that I made over 7 months ago about ideas for a game that already came out?

10. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

Westlake 88, thanks for the reply. I was trying to get more information about the recruiting process in the new NCAA 13. I replied before checking the date it was posted. I'm a new player to the on-line game.

11. Westlake_88

Westlake_88 Walk On

Googling NCAA 13 recruiting is the best way to find out how recruiting has changed.