1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

NCAA 13 Recruiting Ideas

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Westlake_88, Dec 26, 2011.

1. Westlake_88

Westlake_88 Walk On

I know there is already a thread about ideas for next year's game, but let's do just recruiting.

2. Westlake_88

Westlake_88 Walk On

1. No randomized pitches (a school should be able to pitch only the school's strengths)

2. We want to see busts. Just because a player is a 5* recruit, they shouldn't always become a 99 overall.
    - a potential rating could help

3. You should be able to raise money (wins/fundraisers?) so you can upgrade pitches like athletic facilities, campus lifestyle, etc.

4. ATHs should be able to go both ways. If they are only good at one position, they should be a position player.

5. Different 5* position recruits.

6. Better fullbacks. On espn.com, there are many 3* fullbacks. The highest rated fullback in the game is a 2*, and there is usually one of them.

7. Instead of soft/hard commits, verbal/LOI commits.

8. Sparq ratings are lame, bring back ESPN 150. Sparq ratings just shows that the only good players will be running backs and wide receivers.

9. Walk-Ons shouldn't always suck. There should be gems (ex Matt McGloin, Jordan Kovacs)

10. Academics should be a factor. Access to SAT scores would be a cool idea.

11. You should be able to send a scout to a recruits game. You can get the recruit's stats and a scouting report.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Not trying to dissuade you my friend, but all of these have been noted in the other thread.:)

4. Westlake_88

Westlake_88 Walk On

Some of those I got from other people, others I thought of myself...which people posted before me
    Some of those I got from other people, others I thought of myself...which people posted before I did.

5. Westlake_88

Westlake_88 Walk On

Fuck, sorry guys I'm a new member. Fuck me.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

And before this is merged -- the reason FBs are rated 3 stars and below is so that they do not have spots in the Top 150. It was a major complaint from some communities so that is how they resolved it. If you recruit the highest 2/3 star FB, you are actually looking at a 4/5 star caliber FB.

7. drob55

drob55 Walk On

Never knew that .......

8. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

Where are they located at? i have been trying to find them. Thanks.

9. Westlake_88

Westlake_88 Walk On

Why are you going to post on my failed thread that I made over 7 months ago about ideas for a game that already came out?

10. MarkyMark67

MarkyMark67 Walk On

Westlake 88, thanks for the reply. I was trying to get more information about the recruiting process in the new NCAA 13. I replied before checking the date it was posted. I'm a new player to the on-line game.

11. Westlake_88

Westlake_88 Walk On

Googling NCAA 13 recruiting is the best way to find out how recruiting has changed.