NCAA 13 Rosters

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by majesty95, Jun 8, 2012.

1. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

What do you guys do for rosters? Just default named?

I'm actually a pretty accomplished roster maker (by my own account). I have been updating them since NCAA 05 on the PS2 when PSXsports.com was the place to be. I'm trying to get an agreement with one of the guys that will just be naming the rosters to allow me to use their set and release my update with the top 200 or so guy re-rated based on draft projections. I could also do our 1-star teams for realism if y'all wanted. (I keep them legit. All based of of rankings, projections and actual stats). If you guys are interested, let me know and I can add our teams to the spreadsheet and begin compiling data...

2. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

have used luvtotha9s historically (i havent ever found any that come even close to as good) but i hear he is rethinking doing them this year :( But we will be starting dynasty with numbered rosters (or simple named ones) with our favorite schools as a dry-run to learn the game, recruiting, etc until final excellent rosters arrive.

3. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

but we always welcome help and realism in any form bro!

4. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Ya he messed his up last year. He started trying to do them in team builder, I guess thinking he could import them. Then had to redo them and they didn't come out that great. Top teams were ok but not as deep as usual.