NCAA 13 Roster's

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by QBKILLAR, Jun 11, 2012.

1. QBKILLAR

QBKILLAR If you only win one, please let it be Ole Miss.

Hey guys just wanted to see how everyone thought their team faired in the recent ratings release. I thought everything was pretty pretty accurate for the Bulldogs just a couple of things I'd like to think will hopefully be taken care of before release or in the roster we use.

1. Nickoe Whitley isn't even on the roster. What EA thought was good enough to rate a 86 overall Soph. in 12 didnt even make the roster in 13 so far that I can see in the roster ratings. Hopefully this will be taken care of if we use the right roster for the dynasty.

2. Nick Griffin is is a 6' 225 pound bruising RB that EA thinks is a weaker back than my 5'10" 190 pound scat back (whos ratings are pretty close to right). Griffin is a punishing back that hasnt had a ton of playing time since he's only a soph. and sat behind Ballard who graduated last year. He is setting at a 88 speed which I'm ok with. I guess I should wait and see what his stiffarm and truck turn out to be before I ask for too much.

Hopefully we can start posting some issues that we see with the rosters and get a couple of things changed before we start. I think last year Alpha let us change 2 or 3 players if it was warrented.

2. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

I didn't pick the Michigan roster apart, but the ratings are weird. 94 OFF, 91 DEF, 97 OVR (?). I then looked at MSU's defense, and they were an 89. Their defense is much better than ours...but I'll live :)

3. QBKILLAR

Who do you play your offline dynasty's with Abom? I dont think I've ever known you to play with Michigan at all. I like to play one with Ms State and the other with either a teambuilder team or a school like Idaho or someone like that.

4. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

To be honest, I usually start off with whatever teams I'm going to have an online dynasty with, just to start building familiarity with the players. I'll occasionally start a Michigan offline dynasty, but once I start blowing out "good" teams, I usually call it quits. Offline just doesn't hold my interest as well.

I know that I'll probably go deeper in offline dynasty this year, to get familiarity with the new recruiting/scouting and to start developing a personal strategy for them.

5. QBKILLAR

Yeah I think the recruiting looks great this year. I love that it gives you the projected overall player rating and all the attributes. Cant wait to see how much time scouting takes from you recruiting. Will probably lead to smaller recruiting classes from all of us because time could be at a premium. Def. gonna have to master it to excel in the game if it works right.

Also looks like you can use it to really compliment each coaches game style and play calling.