NCAA 13 - The Legacy- Prospectus

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by PIG BOMB, Jun 3, 2012.

1. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

KillerNuts
    bravejaf
    gwill
    uncleho
    MoonBBad
    abolishthefed
    Ghost
    BigKing
    RyanC
    Will Atkinson
    HovaTheGodMC

Gentleman, as a new member of The Legacy I was hoping to get to know the league a little better via this prospectus thread.

Based on the potential conferences we might use in the league...

What is the team you would most like to use and why?

What style offense do you run?

What style defense do you use?

Thanks for info and best of luck to everyone this year!

PIG BOMB

NC State [because I went there!]

Traditional Option Offense - I love the bone and flex etc - also like to mix in wildcat and other shotgun wing formations and run option out of those. I'm also a big fan of ground and pound out of the I formation. --- If there are several people running my style of offense I am open to changing for league diversity and to open up recruiting options. I've run a wide open passing offense with 4-5 WR's in the past with good success.

Standard 3-4 defense but I can run something else if my personnel has strengths better suited for another defense.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  2. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

RyanC

Teams: GT(I love Paul Johnson and look below for my reasoning)

Offense: I love the spread option, it is a small obsession of mine(Chip Kelly is my coaching hero, and I fit my offense more to his style than an Urban Meyer/Rich Rod). Outside of the spread I do love the June Jones Run and Shoot and Mike Leach Air Raid as well as the FleXbox One offense

Defense: As a VT fan I am a huge fan of the 4-2-5/4-4 hybrid that Bud Foster runs and will likely be molding my defense after that, however the 3-4 and 3-3-5 stack are not out of the question

3. Ghost

Ghost Before the rollieee!

What is the team you would most like to use and why? Texas, They were the first time I ever watched when I saw College Football.

What style offense do you run? Option offense

What style defense do you use?- 3-3-5

4. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

Team(s) I would most like to use: Tennessee (Team I used in '12)/West Va (Dana Holgorsen is one of the most underrated coaches in CFB to me)/Washington(I like Sark)/Texas Tech.

Offensive Style: It depends on my personnel/ what I'm feeling. Right now I'm really into the Air Raid offense and it's intricacies. I love that the Air Raid is so simple in scheme, plays, yet when run to perfection hard to stop.

Defensive Style:4-3

5. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

Team: Florida State, have been going to games as long as I can remember. I had no choice but to be a Noles fan.
    Offense: I really like to try to establish the run but i like to be as balanced as possible..
    Defense: 4-3 base but like to run out of the 4-4 and occasionally the 4-6..

6. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

not sure... I have no real connection to anytime. Location and Jerseys/stadium will pry have the biggest impact on my team selection haha

I usually lean towards a pass heavy offense but I really struggled with passing in 12. I hope to regain my prowess in 13 and run a strong offense again.

usually a 4-3 guy. I like to play safety so I dont blitz much. It all depends on my roster though. I switch from 4-3 to 3-4 based on my teams roster that season.

7. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Depends what conferences are chosen. Clemson, Virginia, Maryland, Cal, Washington, Arizona St, Utah, Syracuse, Iowa, and Illinois are possibilities.

Balanced attack with a playbook that includes a fullback.

Depends entirely on my personnel. The past season it was 4-3 and 3-3-5. I typically try to use 4-3.

8. Wick36

Wick36 Welcome to the Jungle

Ohio State would be my top choice, but if its 4 and lower my choice will be based mostly on rosters and uniforms.

Depends on what the strength of my team is. I like being able to do anything though.

I prefer the 4-3.

9. MoonBBad

MoonBBad http://twitch.tv/moonbbad

I am a Notre Dame fan and used them all throughout NCAA 12. Doesn't look like I will be them this season so I am not sure who I am going to go with.

I like pro style offenses. However, I am going to tailor it to the team I run. I prefer to run Stanford's like last season which had an I formation, single back, and some good passing formations in the playbook.

Last year I ran a 3-4 and I am a fan of it. I mix in a bit of 3-3-5 as well.

10. uncleho

uncleho Walk On

What is the team you would most like to use and why? I ran with Iowa this year as they are my favorite team, now that they have fallen to 4 star status it looks like I could be them again. Though I may do something different just for a change.

What style offense do you run? I used Iowa's playbook, which is a pro-style offense than leaned heavily on the run and our ability to produce very productive power backs. Mainly because I throw like my mom.

What style defense do you use? Have used the 4-3 almost exclusively in any of my dynasties. May switch it up if I have the balls.

11. tmac6412

tmac6412 Walk On

What is the team you would most like to use and why? Just playing my own dynasty, I use Ohio State. Growing up in Ohio they were the only school I could root for.

What style offense do you run? I use a run-first offense almost all the time.

What style defense do you use? All depends on the players I have.

12. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

I am a Notre Dame fan, sadly that is not meant to be. I do not know who I am using, it will depends on which conferences are available to select from.

I am a big fan of the Single back packages but after playing the demo I might find something where I mix in the spread.

4-3