Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Pro, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Pro

Pro Walk On

Aug 30, 2011
    What are some of the things you guys would like to see implemented in the next version of this game?

I've been thinking about it and would like to see the following:

Better Offensive Line AI

Expanded coaching positions: I think it would be cool to be a Linebackers coach somewhere and only control the 3 or 4 linebackers. Camera presentation would be like player lock.

The ability to edit stadiums, uniforms, etc, in online dynasty and dynasty modes: Wouldn't it be cool to be able to expand your stadium or completely renovate it? How about the ability to create a uniform?

Lastly, I think it would be awesome if you can interact with your team and coaches in RTG mode. Like you can gain character points if you support your quarterback after he threw a pick, or you lose points if you argue with your coach.
  2. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

Jul 12, 2010
    My one thing is the ability to upgrade a stadium, facility stuff like that. Then it would make sense to stay at a small school
    • Like Like x 1
  3. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

Jul 8, 2009
    I'd like an online dynasty that works when you open the box. Also a small thing that could go a long way is when the regular season is over and they say new recruits are interested in your school they should actually have some new recruits.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

Jul 17, 2010
    i am more of a perpetual "just fix what you got" kind of dude. new bells and whistles (CC was mandatory but needs tons of fixes) means new problems. really hoping for once next year (won't happen) they just spend all their time (forget the freaking graphics!) fixing and tuning... better recruiting logic, progression, analysis... better natl rankings, team wins/losses.... better player, coach, progression... more realistic everything when it comes to moving on in years in both coaching and players... and of course just spend hours and hours on fine-tuning gameplay

but if i did want 2 main things:
    1) for the love of god, fix the game day experience so you feel like it matters. noise still sucks... totally peripheral and lame. is is that freakin hard to create game day atmosphere in college freakin fball?
    2) make it so mullen and i can coordinate on same team... split recruiting, etc.
    • Like Like x 1