NCAA '14 1.02 update

Discussion in 'Chompion's League' started by Antonio T., Aug 21, 2013.

1. Antonio T.

Antonio T. Walk On

Ok, fellas I've tried twice to play my game after the update. The first game froze at the intro screen. my second game froze after a made extra point. Now i'm not feeling this update. Yes, the players do move a little smoother. The CPU has been REALLY close to blocking almost every extra point up the middle (very weird). I gonna try again to finish this game toinight, but if not successful, I'll do it tomorrow. Anyone else notice any differences with the update?

2. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

Looks more like a cosmetic update. It may take two more to fix the issues with OD.

3. cmassey13

cmassey13 Walk On

I noticed the near block of every PAT in my game as well. Pretty ridiculous that they don't notice that before publishing the patch. Didn't have any freezing issues though. Didn't really notice any other changes made, but wasn't really paying too much attention either.

4. guitarDADDY1208

guitarDADDY1208 Walk On

I'm still having the same freeze when I exit the dynasty and try to enter my other.

5. Jbek

Jbek Walk On

My guess is that since blocks were impossible pre patch, they tried to correct that. It's kinda annoying, especially since it only seems to happen on pat plays, and the same guy blows by the same blockers every time.

6. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

The RG seems to never block, but I think blocked kicks are still impossible.

With constant freeze issues I always advise to delete and redownload the tuner packs. It helps99% of the time

7. cyhiphopp

cyhiphopp Walk On

If I lose a close game because of a random block XP I am going to be pissed.