NCAA 14 Alumni Classic Rosters

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Playmakers, Jan 2, 2014.

1. Playmakers

Playmakers Walk On

Just finished my 1st version of these All Time Great Rosters for the Following 60 Teams

The plan is to eventually add another 20-25 teams to the final version hoping to end up with about 80-85 Classic squads in this Final version of NCAA Football.

Depth Charts are set for all teams and you'll see some Old Time Legends like Jim Brown playing multiple positions.

ROSTERS CAN BE DOWNLOADED UNDER GT PLAYMAKERS1970 FOR NCAA 14 (XBOX 360)

Air Force-----------Dee Dowis/Chad Hennings
    Akron--------------Charlie Frye/Jason Taylor
    Alabama------------Joe Namath/Derrick Thomas
    Arizona-------------Trung Candidate/Teddy Bruschi
    Arizona St----------Danny White/Terrell Suggs
    Arkansas-----------Lance "Bambi" Alworth/Dan "The Animal" Hampton
    Auburn-------------Bo Jackson/Aundray Bruce
    Boise St -----------Don Hutt/Rick Woods
    Boston College----Doug Fluite/Bill Romanowski
    Bowling Green----Bernie Casey/Martin Bayless
    BYU---------------Steve Young/Gordon Hudson
    CAL---------------Chuck Muncie/Ron Rivera
    Cincinatti---------Greg Cook/George Jamison
    Clemson----------William "The Fridge" Perry/LeVon Kirkland
    Colorado----------Michael Westbrook/Rashaan Salaam
    Colorado St------ Joey Porter/Lawrence McCutcheon
    East Carolina------Jeff Blake/Robert jones
    Florida------------ Emmitt Smith/Wilber Marshall
    FSU----------------Deion Sanders/Peter Warrick
    Georgia------------Herschel Walker/Champ Bailey
    Houston---------- Andre Ware/Eugene "Hitting Machine" Lockhart
    Indiana---------- Antwaan Randle El-QB, Pete Pihos-WR, Earl Faison-DE
    Illinois----------- Harold Red Grange-RB, Dick Butkus-LB, Craig Swoope-DB
    Iowa------------- Chuck Long-QB, Andre Tippett-DE, Paul Krause-FS, Bob Sanders-SS
    Kansas----------- Gale Sayers-RB, Willie Pless-LB, Nolan Cromwell-DB
    Kansas St-------- Michael Bishop-QB, Gary Spani-LB, Martin Gramatica-K
    Kentucky--------- Sonny Collins-RB, Craig Yeast-WR, Art Still-DE
    Louisiana Tech--- Terry Bradshaw-QB, Roger Carr-WR, Bobby Gray-SS
    Louisville--------- Lenny "Lightning" Lyles-RB, Mark Clayton-WR, Tom Jackson-LB
    Marshall---------- Randy Moss-WR, Chris Parker-RB, B.J. Cohen-DE
    Maryland--------- Charlie Wysocki-RB, Gary Collins-WR, Randy White-DE
    Miami------------- Jim Kelly-QB, Ted Hendricks-DE, Jerome Brown-DT
    Michigan---------- Rick Leach-QB, Curtis Greer-DE, Chris Hutchinson-DT
    Michigan St------ Billy Joe DuPree-TE, Percy Snow-LB, George Webster-Rover
    Minnesota--------Tony Dungy-QB, Darrell Thompson-RB, Bobby Bell-LB
    Missouri--------- Paul Christman-QB, Johnny Roland-RB, John "Tooz" Matuszak-DE
    Navy------------- Roger Staubach-QB, Napoleon McCallum-FB, Bob Reifsnyder-DT
    Nebraska-------- Tommy Frazier-QB, Neil Smith-DE, Mike Brown-Rover
    Notre Dame----- Rocket Ismail-WR, Tim Brown-WR, Ross Browner-DE
    Ohio St---------- Rex Kern-QB, Archie Griffin-RB, Bill Willis-Rover, Jack Tatum-FS
    Oklahoma-------- Billy Sims-RB, Keith Jackson-TE, Lee Roy Selmon-DE
    Oklahoma St----- Barry Sanders-RB, Rashaun Woods-WR, Jon Corker-LB
    Ole Miss---------- Deuce McCallister-RB, Ben Williams-DE, Tim Bowens-DT
    Penn St---------- Curt Warner-RB, Lenny "Rocket" Moore-WR, Mike Reid-DT
    Pittsburgh------- Tony Dorsett-RB, Chris Doleman-DE, Hugh Green-DE
    Rutgers Scott----Erney-QB, Paul Robeson-WR, Derron Cherry-FS
    San Diego St---- Todd Santos-QB, Marshall Faulk-RB, Fred Dreyer-DE
    San Joset St---- Gerald Willhite-RB, Carl Ekern-LB, Louis Wright-CB
    SMU------------ Doak Walker-RB, Bill Forester-LB, Russell Carter-DB
    Stanford------- John Elway-QB, James Lofton-WR, Ernie "Swede" Nevers-FB/LB
    Syracuse----- Jim Brown-FB, Ernie "The Elmira Express" Davis-RB, Dan Conley-LB
    Tennessee--- Carl "Slim" Pickens-WR, Reggie White-DE, Roland James-FS
    Texas--------- Roy Williams-WR, Tommy Nobis-LB, Raymond Clayborn-CB
    UCLA----------Jackie Robinson-RB, Kenny Easley-FS, Jerry Robinson-LB, John Lee-K
    UNLV--------- Randall Cunningham-QB, Ickey Woods-RB, Todd Liebenstien-DE
    USC---------- OJ Simpson-RB, Lynn Swann-WR, Jimmy Gunn-DE, Ronnie Lott-SS
    Utah---------- Lee Grosscup-QB, Del Rodgers-RB, Larry Wilson-FS
    Virginia Tech---- Mike Vick-QB, Cyrus Lawrence-RB, Frank Loria-FS
    West Virginia---- Amos Zereoue-RB, James Jett-WR, Darryl Talley-LB
    Wisconsin-------- Alan "Horse" Ameche-FB, Mike Webster-C, Paul Gruber-OT, Aaron Gibson-OT, Pete Monty-LB, Troy Vincent-CB

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

So, you name some great players to "advertise" your cool rosters, but fail to mention, say, Joe Montana or George "win one for the gipper" Gipp at Notre Dame or Dan Marino at Pitt, Tom Harmon, Desmond Howard, or Charles Woodson at Michigan, Eric Dickerson at SMU, Charlie Ward at FSU, Warren Sapp or Michael Irvin at Miami, Ron Dayne at Wisconsin, Bronko Nagurski at Minnesota, Dave Rimington at Nebraska, Howard Cassady at Ohio State, Earl Campbell at Texas........ You are missing guys that have national awards named after them!

3. Gotmadskillzson

Gotmadskillzson Walk On

These rosters are awesome. Definitely worth downloading if you have a Xbox 360

• Like Like x 1
  4. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Uhhhh, just about every person you listed (I certainly didn't check them all, but everyone you listed from Michigan, and a bunch of others I checked) are in his rosters.

He even went 3 deep on the OL for Michigan (and presumably everyone else).

• Like Like x 1
  5. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Great rosters. Play now games aren't my thing but I can definitely appreciate the tons of work that had to have gone into making these rosters.

6. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

That makes me feel better. I unfortunately no longer have a 360, I was commenting that his list of players that seemed like his "advertisement" to get people interested was missing some pretty notable names.

7. Playmakers

Playmakers Walk On

Thanks man,

As of now these are good for Play Now mode with 60 teams to choose from in matchups.

Someone from another site actually sent me a private message and said they found away to create a Tournament mode in NCAA 14 with these rosters. I think they used some kind of editor from Operationsports from what I was told.

Down the road I'm hoping to add another 20+ teams which then can allow you to take the file into a Dynasty mode and see how these Alumni teams fair over 2-3 year period vs each other since All teams were created with players ranging from Senior down to Freshmen.

Now I don't have the exact number of Legends that were created but the best part about these rosters is that if you still own Madden 25 XBOX 360 you can take the rosters and just IMPORT them into Madden creating a All Time Madden draft with players that go back to as far as the 1940's and 50's.

Well anyway hopefully by the start of next College Football season with EA no longer creating the game I would have completed the final 20+ teams and turned the entire game exclusively into a Historic NCAA Football roster file.

8. Playmakers

Playmakers Walk On

My apologies for the short list of players I was just doing a quick recap of some the 1000's of players on this file.

I do have a complete list of every roster listed at another site from the 2011 original version of this file. It includes only players prior to playing in the game up to NCAA 10 so keep in mind Cam Newton, RG3 and Russell Wilson were all still in school and did not the rosters when 1st created.

But I do have over 4000+ former players ranging from 1940's to 2010 on this file and as the previous poster stated Dan Marino, Joe Montana, Eric Dickerson, Warren Sapp and Ron Dayne are all at the top of their respective schools depth charts.

These are rosters I've been sharing with the gamming communities for the past 5-6 years and they actually get deeper and better every year. With this being the final version of NCAA Football and most likely my last Historic file I'll create for the series just wanted to let people who are big fans of NCAA Football history these rosters are now available to the public before EA shuts down the servers in the near future.

9. CG Voodoo

CG Voodoo Walk On

I would love to help you out if you needed any help. I've been looking for good historic rosters for a while and these are defiantly the best ones I have found so far. I also think you should do all time coaches as well as the players because I think that would be pretty cool. Also if you could add some more modern players to some teams past 2010 that would be awesome too. If you need any help I would be happy to assist you otherwise keep up the good work and I look forward to the next couple of teams you create.