NCAA 14 Check

Discussion in 'Legendary Veterans' started by The Parrothead, May 28, 2013.

1. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

2. Riptides

Riptides Potential Star

Depends on who the commish is........if its the same chump we had near the end of last year I may have to think about it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. tar heel

tar heel Walk On

yeah. I plan on coming back.

4. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

5. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Although looking through some other threads, it appears Todd Ramsey probably isn't coming back to the site at all. Looks like we're just waiting on Will Atkinson and Burrcat2277 to declare their intentions.

6. Burrcat2277

Burrcat2277 Walk On

I indeed will be back for '14 but I as of right now am undecided about a league. I'm just waiting for things to open up and go from there. I would have no problem coming back here if we can maintain a full league and stay committed. We struggled with that last year so I'm not counting my chickens until they hatch per se.

7. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

No problem. Last year was weird as we had either 2 or 3 commishes before I took over. Too much turnover at the top is bad for business. Then on top of that, we were stuck with a few bad apples which soured everyone's taste for the game. I'm hoping Will Atkinson comes back as he's generally active. Already had another established guy contact me about joining, so hopefully we're on the right path. Just let me know ahead of time so I don't give your slot away.

8. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

Sorry, have not been on TSO in a good minute. I plan to make the release and will be glad to join back up with you guys. That is if my xbox hangs in there until then, I have been having overheating issues. I'll try to check the forums a couple of times a week to make sure I don't miss any of the pre-planning for the release. I believe you have my number Parrot, feel free to shoot me a text whenever you need me.

9. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Awesome. Glad you'll be back. Hopefully your box can keep its cool. Ha. Pretty sure I have your number, but will leave you a DM here if I end up needing it and don't have it.

10. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

So we've got 4 folks definitely in, with Burrcat2277 on the fence in regards to which league he wants to be in. Just wanted to check in with you guys to see what sort of setup you'd like to have. Which conferences, any team limitations, etc. Let me know.

Riptides
    Will Atkinson
    tar heel
    Burrcat2277

11. tar heel

tar heel Walk On

I like the three conference four team setup(2 teams in each division) starting with 3 or 4 star teams. Makes it more challenging. Only conferences with a championship game.

12. RobbyB34

RobbyB34 Walk On

Hey. Are you looking to add anymore? I think I played with Parrothead and Riptides in last years NCAA.

13. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Definitely still looking for folks, so I'll add your name to the potentials list. Not sure I played against you in a prior league, though. Where would this have been?

14. RobbyB34

RobbyB34 Walk On

With 1ke over at VSN.

15. RobbyB34

RobbyB34 Walk On

You were USC and Rips was my team... I even tired to pay him to give me UGA...lol.

16. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Did you change names here then? Guess I just don't recognize the username.

17. RobbyB34

RobbyB34 Walk On

Nope. Same username. That was a year ago. I wouldn't have noticed but I remember trying to bribe Riptides to give me UGA and I would give him LSU.

18. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I meant on here. Your profile says you've been a member since yesterday, thus I was asking if you changed names on here. I think the league you're mentioning was on VSN, though, correct?

19. RobbyB34

RobbyB34 Walk On

Yeah, I meant on VSN. I just joined on here yesterday. I was trying to get into a league and 1ke suggested this site. I like how the layout and how it is ran here so far.

20. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Cool. Do you have any preferences for conferences, settings, etc.? Also, I think the majority of the folks sticking around play later at night. Does that fit your schedule?

21. RobbyB34

RobbyB34 Walk On

I would really love to use UGA. Other than that, I don't care. And I can make it work. I know it won't be ALL the time. My wife should understand. It is college football.

• Like Like x 1
  22. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I'm sure you won't be the only one wanting UGA. Not sure on how league setups will go yet, though.

Also, just as a friendly FYI, if you use the reply link, it will give the person you're replying to a notification so they check the board sooner.

23. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

24. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Haha. You know you want in this league!

25. Will Atkinson

Will Atkinson Walk On

My preference would be the 2 conference setup, with each conference facing the other in the non-conference schedule. Kinda of like the BIG10/ACC challenge in baseketball. As for the prestige of our teams, I am not against any format. But with that being said, I would love the chance to play with my Seminoles!