NCAA 14 Content Ideas

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by HoundsOfHowl, May 3, 2013.

1. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

Masler
    Hokie Effect
    Coachmedicis
    bigrice25
    jay2149
    jello1717
    UofCWildcat
    blLL flo
    edge7771

I know when I first started The E in 13 we had a lot of content going and now that I've returned I see less. I've slacked since my return but had plans to begin working with content now that a new season started, starting halfway in a season I didn't have much to really work on(at least I felt that way)

With that being out of the way I think some good ideas should get tossed around and discussed here for our forward approach to NCAA 14 and how it will make us the top premier league in TSO.

- For starters team pages are probably a must IMO, these are always good for everyone to go back on throughout the years. I try to keep my team page updated as much as possible.

- twitter pages for coaches? Anyone up for doing these?

- weekly interview shows. I would be willing to team up with someone here to create recaps and do weekly (as in real life) interviews. Maybe have a thread previewing the current week we are on, but also having a weekly session where we do some around the league stuff recapping all the advances that week; recruits, scores, etc...

Any other ideas I know we all have some.

2. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

I could help with interviews. We could do a blog thing like the ESPN bloggers do.

As for the twitter, I'm not a fan. Never have and don't see myself being one. Social media is a pain and I use it to keep tabs on pages or people I knew in high school. That's it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. bigrice25

bigrice25 Walk On

I was thinking about doing a monthly (in game time) recruiting report, discussing the top recruits, top classes and stuff like that. I know i want to do something to add some content, it wont be video like UFCwilcats...

4. HoundsOfHowl

Still looking for some content ideas guys...Me and UofC and Masler have a good idea of a big plan that will be real cool to follow and will make us look real appealing to other members and leagues. The more ideas thrown at us the more content we add that everyone would like to see.

• Like Like x 1
  5. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Some mad scientist shit going on behind the scenes!

• Like Like x 1
  6. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Maybe they can help with your not playing cpu games, I'm mean internet connection. :oops:

• Like Like x 1
  7. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Yeah man. Maybe it'll keep ya from being a sly prick at time too.

8. TryHardNation

TryHardNation Texas Gang or Die

I love following recruits from when they step on campus and developing storylines. Do y'all have any openings?

9. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

Really, people bust your balls a little and you start calling them names nice. I'm not going to drop down to that level, but it's nice to know.

10. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

When someone who "bust my balls" more often then not does, I show them no respect. Cause clearly they don't care to show me it. You did this shit when you last got the boot too so My patience is none existent with you. Especially on something I have zero control over.

11. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

I know I dropped out didn't realize I got the "boot" or disrespected you. You've seemed to have been carrying this around for some time and clearly upset to start calling men you don't know pricks. Whatever I did to hurt your feelings before wasn't on purpose or meant to, forgive me. Guess when you said "I hope your back for next release" in the one of the 14 threads, that wasn't true. That's cool you don't have to lie or sugar coat things, I usually say what I mean. Like I said sorry for hurting your feelings, but I have no problem being cordial and only communicating with you on user games.

12. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Well ya clearly have a problem with me cause you've constantly had jabs towards me before you left and clearly that didn't stop here. I was in a league with you for a release plus some. I feel I know your MO now. If you'd refrain from your bullshit remarks you love dolling out to me, that'd be lovely.

13. Masler

Masler Moderator

This ends now. Don't give a shit what either of you have to say because it's turned into a she said, she said fight. Clear? "Yes commish"

GOOD. Carry on ladies.

• Like Like x 2
  14. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

roger that

15. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Got it

16. edge7771

edge7771 Walk On

A user coach of the year could be something we add. Also was thinking maybe like the espy's we could do the expy's and have a list of user player awards, based on user votes.

17. HoundsOfHowl

I like this. - noted

18. HoundsOfHowl

Masler we could tie this into our private convo with the video stream. Since it can stream on YouTube tell everyone a time and do a live award ceremony. Anyone who wants to watch each year can stream it. Plus it would also be saved so anyone could go back on it.

19. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

What would make this better is if you and I did a preshow to the release debating on who we think should win and other topics going on in the E. Huh? haha

20. HoundsOfHowl

I feel like that would be pretty cool. Make sure we do it each season too, during the preseason 24 hour period

21. UofCWildcat

UofCWildcat Bear Down!

Yeah stuff like that would be awesome

• Like Like x 1