NCAA 14 TSO Online Dynasty Info

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Drifterbub, May 23, 2013.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    TSO

I've been getting hit up a lot about what we are doing for NCAA 14 leagues. Management is getting our strategy for the new games together and trying to work out the details. A few important notes:

- The dynasty playbook doesn't come out until 5/28. We won't be announcing anything until after that (have some content planned).

- I'm looking for moderators and people willing to commish leagues. You need to be on good standing with the site for either position. If you want to be apart of the site with regards to content and/or moderation, please hit me up so that we can discuss privately. If you are wanting to commish a league, you need to declare your interest HERE.

I'll add more information as we get closer to getting this all organized. You guys who have been around know the drill.

Get ready for a great year with NCAA 14 and Madden 25 and their respective online league functionality!

~Drifter

• Like Like x 8
  2. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

I'm interested in helping out around here with occasional content or moderating. I am busy as hell in general, so it would depend on how much of a time commitment we are talking about

• Like Like x 1
  3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Would also be willing to moderate as well.. Have expressed interest in the other forums as well.. Just let me know!! Pick up NCAA every year!

• Like Like x 1
  4. TryHardNation

TryHardNation Texas Gang or Die

I'd love to help anybody who is starting up a league.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Basically our commissioners are the leaders of their leagues. Best way you can help is be a good member and make the league interesting / fun with content.

• Like Like x 2
  6. ECFIVESTER

ECFIVESTER Walk On

I think this may be the first year I actually engage in a TSO league/dynasty. I'm looking forward to it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    It's the best part of TSO.

• Like Like x 1
  8. TryHardNation

TryHardNation Texas Gang or Die

I had never been in an big online league (only ones with up to 5 friends before) and I joined Rookie Symposium on here for Madden a couple weeks ago and I absolutely love it. The competitive games and full integration is amazing.

9. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Glad you enjoyed it.

10. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

I've found you pretty articulate and insightful on the boards, I think you'd fit in nicely. If you find the right league, it makes this community even better.

Edit: Are you looking for a Madden league or an NCAA league? Hit me up and I can point you in the right direction.

Last edited: May 24, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

I would definitely be up for helping Moderate if ya needed it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ian Moss

Ian Moss Walk On

Hey Drifter,

Thanks for the tags man much appreciated. I am definitely excited about NCAA 14 this year and looking forward to get it. I would like to throw my hat into the ring as a co-commishioner or moderator. I definitely had a lot of fun in the league I was in last year and looking forward to being a big part of NCAA 14.
    TSO is great for all the new guys that join. You get schooled a lot from the vets but all in good fun. The competition is fun and a lot of smack talk. Would love to start recruiting some talent for the TSO site.
    I can't wait to see what they release about the dynasty for NCAA 14.

Thanks again.

• Like Like x 2
  13. ECFIVESTER

ECFIVESTER Walk On

most likely NCAA, but I may try Madden, if I buy that one too.

14. Donkalion

Donkalion Walk On

I am definitely down for helping of commissioning a league