NCAA 14 User Roster/Team Selection

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Wyrmreaver, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Last edited: Jun 29, 2013
  2. Wyrmreaver

If I have the wrong team for you let me know. If you havent selected a team, go ahead whenever you are ready, first come, first serve.

3. Wyrmreaver

Also, while we are in here, lets have everyone post a general availability for user games.

I work late often and have a family, so can typically only play after about 10:30 or 11 PM pacific time. So in addition to your general time, please say how often you would be willing/able to stay up and play me.

For reference, we finished 8 seasons in NCAA '12 and we finished 7 seasons in NCAA '13. The most you would ever have to play me would be 2x per season if we were in a conference and played in season and CCG.

So, you might say, "thats not too late for me, lets get a rivalry going" or "I can stay up once per season (thats typically less than once a month) as long as we can make it happen on a friday or saturday night" or you could say, "nope, never. Maybe if we played for the national title, but otherwise please dont schedule me" or you could say, "I can make it work maybe a couple times during NCAA '14." All of these are acceptable. The reason I ask is that your responses could impact what team/conference I select and will also help me when it comes to user vs user scheduling once we start playing.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2013
  4. RobbyB34

RobbyB34 Walk On

I will take Ole Miss.

I am available any day. I work M-F 8-5 est. Anytime after 5pm. Anytime on Saturday or Sunday.

5. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

My schedule is pretty much the same as last year.

Monday-Friday: 7pm -10:30pm EST
    Sat-Sun: 1-4pm EST but very flexible

6. justca11mejuice

justca11mejuice Walk On

i will take Northwestern, please.

[​IMG]

my schedule is pretty flexible, except that i'm on the east coast and expecting a child in October.

Mon - 6:30-11pm EST
    Wed - 6:30-11pm EST
    Thurs - 6:30-11pm EST (if scheduled in advance)
    Fri - 10:30pm-1am EST
    Sat & Sun - availability varies, but likely can make it work if scheduled in advance

Wyrmreaver - no problem playing once a season, if we made it work on a Friday or Saturday night.

i've played in FIFA league on TSO before, and belonged to another forum league site in the past. as long as games are scheduled a couple days in advance, i can make it work. if users are saying, 'hey, i'm online now, can you play?', it's less likely. i work in an office, and am on my computer while i'm at my desk. i'm quick to reply to forum posts or private messages, and out of the office i have the TSO email notifications go right to my iPhone.

between July and October, i expect to be playing quite often. when the baby comes, my time may be limited, but i still expect to get my games in. i just may require opponents to be a little more patient or flexible while my wife & i settle in to the role of first-time parents. ;)

cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

For now, my schedule for games is evenings on Tuesday and Thursday, Saturday and Sunday before 2:30pm est. Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings and early afternoons.

8. RealUteRaven4rmLA

RealUteRaven4rmLA Walk On

Im available M/W: 6-12 PM PST, Tues/Thurs: 7-12 PM PST, F: anytime after 4 PM Pacific
    Sat & Sun: Time Varies, but mornings to around 3pm Pacific are typically free. More often than not weekends are clear.

9. Wyrmreaver

Those unis are sick!

10. WarEagle2

WarEagle2 Walk On

11. Wyrmreaver

3 bears and 3 big cats so far. :)

12. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

Cougars are big cats, too...

13. RobbyB34

RobbyB34 Walk On

I caught myself a cougar... And I married her.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Wyrmreaver

I'm still undecided...... we'll see

15. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

Please don't. I'll already have my hands full trying to get recruits to come to Tuscon with Cal winning every Pac-12 championship.;)

16. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

You'd be surprised - I've had my ass handed to me on Heisman by the CPU on the new demo (and I like it ಠ_ಠ). I'm actually looking forward to getting beat by the USCs and Stanfords before making annual P12Cs a goal.

17. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

Yeah, I've been beat by the CPU as well on both AA/Heisman. Playing defense is actually challenging, I rarely saw the QB take off after a second in the pocket for no reason which would result in a sack. Running the ball still seems a little easy but I was playing on default sliders. Overall I'm very impressed with the demo.

18. justca11mejuice

justca11mejuice Walk On

what level do we play on in this league?

19. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

I'm just hoping for a challenge from the top schools, I want to have a chess match(like playing a user) instead of the same old checkers game.

20. RobbyB34

RobbyB34 Walk On

21. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

Last year was AA with custom sliders.

22. RealUteRaven4rmLA

RealUteRaven4rmLA Walk On

I agree, i am impressed by the demo. It finally seems like the higher ranked CPU teams will finally be able to play the way their ranking suggests. This, along with the new recruiting system will make dynasties that much more rewarding

23. justca11mejuice

justca11mejuice Walk On

cool - i'll give all-american a try tonight... i can't remember what setting i had it on when i played the other night.

24. Jamie

Jamie Walk On

Wyrmreaver and the other west coast guys. I am willing to play late night games against you. I can always take a nap before hand. Just a heads up when scheduling.

• Like Like x 2
  25. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

I didn't mention it in my schedule post but like last year I can play the 1-2 games a year later. I saw RealUteRaven4rmLA(I hated typing that name:) ) is on the west coast and we'll play each other min once a year.

• Like Like x 1