NCAA 2010 discussion

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MorsDraconis, May 19, 2010.

?

What to do about switching to '11?

1. Finish season and then immediately switch to '11 upon release

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Finish season and churn out another one while waiting for '11 rosters to be released

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Finish season and then tourny once '11 is released until rosters come out.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Finish season and then tourny on '10 until '11 released.

100.0%
  5. Other: please specify

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

NCAA 2010 discussion: After this season

Figured with a few of the other leagues starting this discussion, we should get it going as well on what we want to do about next season (and if we even have a prayer of getting to it), how long we want to wait until switching over to '11, and picking teams for the new game.

Not sure how many people would like to switch teams or anything like that but that would definitely be a good discussion to have.

Hope I'm not stepping on Papa's or Brave's toes by doing this, but figured I'd throw a poll up about this stuff in separate places.

This one will be for what to do about next season and how long we want to wait until switching to '11.

Currently, our timing would put us at July 1st or so for the finishing of this season.

2. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Damn it, I'm a moron...

Someone update this to say 2011...

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I'm not even confident this league will be around when next season's game comes out. I know we obviously won't be a premier league but I'm not sure how Drifter and rest of management will setup next year's leagues. That is why I have held off any discussion on NCAA 2011 for this league, till I get confirmation from site management that the league will be back.

4. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Well shit. Oh well. Ignore all of this then...

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Yeah gonna close it for now and reopen once we get some word from TF management.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.