Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by RynoAid, Apr 10, 2009.
NCAA 2010 Online Dynasty Update
see the feature article..
video no worky
give it a minute to load... i think there getting hammered this morning.
You have to push play to start it.
Fucking A man!!
Fixed Players leaving and fixed Promises!!!
Loves the real time recruiting interest bar!
Love the recruit against another school! This might have helped me get Butler or that monster WR that Michigan got this year!!!
I pitches are not Elite, Great, Excellent anymore. A+, A, A-, B ect.
hidden recruits that show up in the offseason.......sweet.....maybe
Fuck 2009 bring 2010 already!!!
Amazing...I starting reading the thread over at OS.......immediate negativity...jeez those guys dont know EA. They think they are going to do everything we want in 1 year........cmon this is ea......very tiny baby steps
- new menus
- Campus Legend seems to be renamed to Rod to Glory
- TeamBuilder option in main menu(Possible CAS?)
- Season Showdown listed on main menu
- Custom Conferences(talked about before)
- Sim Stats have been tuned
- player's "picture" have been changed
- navigating the dynasty menus seem much smoother
- player promises and players leaving bugs are fixed
- the call recruit screen has changed
- some recruits wont be available till off-season
- you now can see how much interest is gained from each "pitch"
- you can now recruit against another school, to lower the recruits interest in that school
- WKU appears to be out of the Independent conference and in the Sunbelt like they should be for the 2009 season.
You go to OS?
I dislike that community over there, always have
Competitive recruiting sounds like the bomb....also sounds like they have attempted to fix some of the issues that plague 09
If this game plays as awesome as it seems it will be from all of these video updates, than holy crap we are in for a treat! I am pumped up for July.
Separate names with a comma.