NCAA 2010 TTII HoF

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by Drifterbub, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    NCAA 2010 TTII HoF

I guess it's time to kick this back up, since two season have passed, should be pretty easy to get some nominations up.

I'll start and update the list as it grows. Players nominated cannot be current players. Once we get a list, we will determine how many we will accept into the HoF this year (based on number of nominees) and then take a vote. Nominate whoever you want, we will vote later.

Nominees Pos Team
    Cyrus Gray HB Texas A&M
    Roy Helu HB Nebraska
    A.J. Green WR Georgia
    Jeramiah? Masoli QB Oregon
    Darren Evans HB Virginia Tech

2. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

I thought we were only using players we recruited in the Hall?

3. JrRawlins

In a dynasty i was a part of last year... we came up with this form for the Hall of Fame.. obviously all of this info isnt needed, but we were kinda into it, and it was awesome to look back at towards the end of the year... here is the form.... thoughts and comments are welcome......

NCAA Dynasty HOF Application
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basic Information *required

First Name:
    Last Name:
    Home State:
    Hometown:
    Team:
    Position:
    Number:
    Year Left Program:
    Hand:
    Team Captain: (Y/N)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Insert Picture Here...

Final Ratings: *optional
    Overall:
    Speed:
    Strength:
    Awareness:
    Agility:
    Accelleration:
    Catch:
    Carry:
    Jump:
    Break Tackle:
    Tackle:
    Throw Power:
    Throw Accuracy:
    Pass Block:
    Run Block:
    Kick Power:
    Kick Accuracy:
    Stamina:
    Injury:

Recruiting Information *optional

Recruited Prestige: :xstars:
    40 Time:
    Awr:
    (include other applicable ratings if you like, or include none and delete this section)

Career Awards *optional

2010:
    2011:
    2012:
    2013:
    2014:

Team Stats/Records *optional

Record of Team for years he was there:
    Conference Titles:
    National Titles:
    Bowl Games/Wins:

Team Records Held by Player: (list below)

Coach Comments *required

4. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

This is awesome.

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I think we should just have it for guys we recruit. At this pace, we will get through plenty of seasons to allow it most likely.

Great stuff either way!

6. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    That's fine by me. That means that our first HoF ballot will be created after our fifth season most likely.

7. JrRawlins

only reason i suggested that, is its alittle more personal if you recruit a guy, develop him watch his career unfold right in front of you... and its all in your hands how he turns out.. (except his progressions of course)

8. Flo308

Flo308 "Ocean Front Property"

I agree with the idea of players we recruit.

9. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

So the idea is when we have a guy that we recruited that we think is worthy, we nominate him to the league, and the league votes?

10. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    We will make another thread at the end of season 5 just like this. We will all nominate guys who we think stood above the rest and vote from there. The size of the class of nominees will probably determine how many we will vote in.

Using recruited players will also allow us to post their full career statistics (unlike real players whose stats start on game launch with no history).

11. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

JRawlins nominates R. Sims.

12. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I second the sims vote(y)

13. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

You're killin me SMALLS! ;)

14. JrRawlins

[​IMG]

15. JrRawlins

if you think someone might leave after their junior year and you wanna fill out this info... you might wanna grab his stats and info, right after your bowl game..... as it could be your last chance to grab that info...

also if you can take a picture of them maybe someone can make a card or sometthin to put in their sig...

16. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    I can do a TTII HOF poster like I started last year. I think it would be cool to have them all in the same place, like you are looking at a Wall of Fame or something.

17. JrRawlins

thats awesome.... like i said, just somethin to show people your player made the TTII HOF...

18. bogey21

bogey21 Walk On

Hamby comes to mind here...

19. JrRawlins

i think Nelson will leave.. he will more than likely have 3 100 tackle seasons, a thorpe award and a national title..... not sure there is much more he can do.......

i am praying Hamby stays to be a senior...... he has had a down year.... and only really one big year..... next season UVA will be a pssing offense again..... so Hamby should put up some serious numbers...

20. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

im pretty sure my TE Logan Thomas is gonna leave. he's straight dominated all 3 years at TE for me.

21. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Eugene Holloway will be a HoF nominee by the time he is done, mark my words. 102 tackles as a SO(RS). He was overshadowed by Oregon's stud sophomore outside backer, but these two should be the class of the field for as long as they stay.

22. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Aaron Murray and Marlon Brown should both be 1st ballots...

23. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    Are they players you have recruited?

I wouldn't know because I don't think you have given me one recruiting class, yet.

24. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Just take the top 15 players and that is his class.

25. DigginGraves

DigginGraves Walk On

I want to nominate someone for the HOF.... problem is I didn't recruit him. He was a Fr when I came in and took over QB VERY early in his first year because Daryl Clark went down very early with an injury in his Senior year with PSU.

I know its against the rules to nominate someone that we didn't recruit..... but this guy was rated pretty low when I had to start him as a freshmen and he has done a fantastic job starting all four years for us. Now he came back for his senior season after some convincing and didn't have the greatest season but I feel he deserves the nod... especially if we can win another bowl game against USC tonight.

I'll nominate him... and you guys can decided if he is worthy even though I didn't recruit him. I did rack up every single point he scored and the many interceptions he threw so he was like a project for me. I'll have to fill out a proper ballot soon and you guys can decide...

Maybe we should be allowed to nominate guys that were freshmen when we took over??? Just a thought...