NCAA 2011 wishlist...

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by bringbackjimmy, Oct 9, 2009.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

NCAA 2011 wishlist...

1.subs like madden where you can sub from the playscreen. With King gone i would have loved to go with a RBC with all the backs on my team, but with no subs thats pretty much scraped since i don't feel like pausing everytime i want to switch backs.

2.Less qb hit picks. I always love the fact that when EA adds stuff they make it happen beyond reason... really how many times a season do you see a top QB get hit and throw a lame duck in the air just to be picked off by a dlineman in real life? Now how many times does it happen to you in the game 3-5.. come on EA lower it or take it out. sidenote 1.why does it always go in the air? why not just straight to the ground? sidenote 2 Why when the ball goes behind the qb its not a fumble, because it is in rea life?

3.why can't you throw in that long wrap around sack? How many times have you been sacked in thaat long animation in which you see your HB in throwing distance wideopen, but not able to do anything?

4.Regression. OK JR has a Tackle that is rated a 97, but has given up almost 30 sacks a season. Not to mention he's given up more sacks than the yr before so how is he progressing? Players should be able to go down in rating depending on stats.

5.QB composure. why is it only picks that takes away composure? I will use JR's team as example again(nothing personell(y))). If a QB is getting hit and sacked left and right don't you think said qb would start rushing his throws and missing WR to not get hit?

6.Stats.they should keep everyone in career stats. AJ green should be there in 2019 just so i know how well player B compared...

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

With the hit-while-throwing picks, I think a fix could have them not go as high. They are in the air sooooo long that 75% of the time a play can be made on the ball.

That is really my only gripe with the game.

I like your point about QB composure! Also, the Madden-like subs would be a great addition.

3. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

the subs would be awesome. i love having a 2-running back team. or putting in more speed in Dime for my d-line knowing it is a passing down.

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Madden did a great job with the hit-while-throwing result. Hopefully that makes it's way into NCAA next year.

5. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

I would also like deeper line adjustments. like put it next to defensive assignments like madden. going against a beast RE, but don't want to leave the right side open to give LT help just put double team on him..

6. jfosh

jfosh Super

Coverage assignments also.

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I would like them to fix all the shit that is broken...add NO new features...

FIX THE GAME!! IT KINDA SUCKS!!

8. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

new wishes...

1.Center line changes- like wr hot routes, but instead gives players to double or spotlight potential blitzers so they can be picked up correctly...

2.INd line ratings and ovl line ratings-a group of lineman thats been together awhile should no eachothers strengths and weaknesses so they could adjust and help out more.

3.QB line changes-like center, but qb can can only point out potentail blitzers think Romo and Manning in terms of animations.....

9. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

fix the o-line magnet. drives me nuts when I blitz and an olineman rated 75 can stop and hold my LB who is a 94, 99% of the time. I'm not saying I should blow by him every time, but once I get latched on to the o-lineman there is no way of getting off the dude.

10. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

The QB flutter balls are real frustrating numerous times my guy will be completely wrapped up by the DT and throw a floater that goes straight to the defense. Other times my QB will not even get hit but its so close the cpu determines it should be a floater.
    Hopefully though they get rid of the run committ and make it so guys take a disadvantage when change direction. Basically so guys cant run around with the FS and change direction on a dime and be headed 100% in the opposite direction.

11. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

another thing i would like added since i am trying to find the perfect playbook for my offense next yr. Is a custom playbook. I am going with wisconsins playbook, because its the closest to what i really want, but i would add/subtract some formations...

12. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

stat tracking: I would like them to keep everybody's stats in career stats. That way you know for sure where your star players rank in terms of stats...

13. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Watching National Signing day on ESPNU. I would like NCAA 11 to add something like that to the game for recruiting