NCAA 2012 Conference Alignment

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JCspartan2, Mar 26, 2011.

?

How Many Conferences Should We Inhabit Next Season?

1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

9 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. No limit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

2. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I also would like to see the Big ten, Pac Ten and the SEC

• Like Like x 1
  3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Im ok with 3 here. We are doing 2 in the Night Owls, so I'll get my fill of user games over there too.

I don't really have a preference as to which conferences we use. I can usually find a team anywhere I can go with. Big 10, Pac 12 and SEC is cool with me.

4. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Voted 3 also.. I would have liked the ACC but I don't care where I play. I stated I would like Minnesota but I can play wherever. Michigan St and Michigan are in the Goph's division so I'm not sure you guys would want 3 of the 4 user's in the same division. If Dakota want's UW, I could go with a team in that division or go down to the SEC. I can actually have just as much fun using a team I don't follow as I would using FSU as I'm enjoying Penn St right now. Wouldn't mind Georgia or LSU if I were in the SEC.

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Depending on how things go, I think I'd be happy in the SEC too. I didn't play there in 11 at all, and I really like that conference. I don't think gators wants the gators next year, I think he wants a change. If you wanted Minn, we could just swap them to the other division, IMO.

6. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

If there are 4 guys who want in the ACC i would see no problem, between the pac 12, big ten, and SEC/ACC there are enough teams that are going to make anyone happy.

Why not have everyone post their top 5 favorite programs, it would be easiest to see what 3 conference's would work the best.

7. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

The SEC is a very fun conference to play in. I had LSU for a short while this year and LOVED playing with them and against the CPU in the SEC. The CPU teams are a lot tougher in that division then any other IMO.

I just remembered that in the Big 12(convo from the other thread), I was consistently blowing out the CPU teams because most of the Big 12 teams are very pass heavy and it really was no fun. So I would not suggest using the Big 12 at all

8. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Texas Tech....smh...

9. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Yeah it was freaking ridiculous, all day long I would be in nickle and dime packages on D. In 3 seasons with OU, and due to the pass-happy teams in the big 12, I racked up almost 60 sacks with my LE(actually broke the single season sack record with 27).

Isn't the big 12 going down to a single division conference this year too?

the best set-ups for a 3 conference setup IMO would be like this:

Big Ten, Pac 12, SEC/ACC
    or
    Big East, Big 12, Mt. West(couldn't think of another 1 division conference that has enough strength)

10. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Can we get one more vote here so we can move this process along, and get to more of the team selections

• Like Like x 1
  11. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I agree, all those Big 12 teams run that cheesy hurry up, the games get silly.

12. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Would love that...

13. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

can you @ the people who didn't vote yet, I can't remember if mods have the ability to see non public votes or not.

14. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

No I can't see who has voted

15. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Well with Charleston leaving us, that brings us over the 1/2 mark with votes. I see bill is viewing this as I am typing this so hopefully he will vote now if he hasn't yet.

• Like Like x 1
  16. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I think we can pretty much say we are going to 3 conferences though, with charleston leaving 6 votes is the majority haha.

17. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

18. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

I just voted lol.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

yeah, and bill just voted too so, I would say post a thread and have everyone post their top 5 teams(I say top 5 because it show's what interest in what conferences people have)

20. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I picked 3 conference set up
    Big 10
    PAC 12
    SEC