1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

NCAA 2012 Conference Alignment

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JCspartan2, Mar 26, 2011.

?

How Many Conferences Should We Inhabit Next Season?

1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

9 vote(s)
    100.0%
  4. No limit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

2. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

I also would like to see the Big ten, Pac Ten and the SEC

• Like Like x 1
  3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Im ok with 3 here. We are doing 2 in the Night Owls, so I'll get my fill of user games over there too.

I don't really have a preference as to which conferences we use. I can usually find a team anywhere I can go with. Big 10, Pac 12 and SEC is cool with me.

4. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Voted 3 also.. I would have liked the ACC but I don't care where I play. I stated I would like Minnesota but I can play wherever. Michigan St and Michigan are in the Goph's division so I'm not sure you guys would want 3 of the 4 user's in the same division. If Dakota want's UW, I could go with a team in that division or go down to the SEC. I can actually have just as much fun using a team I don't follow as I would using FSU as I'm enjoying Penn St right now. Wouldn't mind Georgia or LSU if I were in the SEC.

5. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Depending on how things go, I think I'd be happy in the SEC too. I didn't play there in 11 at all, and I really like that conference. I don't think gators wants the gators next year, I think he wants a change. If you wanted Minn, we could just swap them to the other division, IMO.

6. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

If there are 4 guys who want in the ACC i would see no problem, between the pac 12, big ten, and SEC/ACC there are enough teams that are going to make anyone happy.

Why not have everyone post their top 5 favorite programs, it would be easiest to see what 3 conference's would work the best.

7. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

The SEC is a very fun conference to play in. I had LSU for a short while this year and LOVED playing with them and against the CPU in the SEC. The CPU teams are a lot tougher in that division then any other IMO.

I just remembered that in the Big 12(convo from the other thread), I was consistently blowing out the CPU teams because most of the Big 12 teams are very pass heavy and it really was no fun. So I would not suggest using the Big 12 at all

8. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Texas Tech....smh...

9. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Yeah it was freaking ridiculous, all day long I would be in nickle and dime packages on D. In 3 seasons with OU, and due to the pass-happy teams in the big 12, I racked up almost 60 sacks with my LE(actually broke the single season sack record with 27).

Isn't the big 12 going down to a single division conference this year too?

the best set-ups for a 3 conference setup IMO would be like this:

Big Ten, Pac 12, SEC/ACC
    or
    Big East, Big 12, Mt. West(couldn't think of another 1 division conference that has enough strength)

10. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Can we get one more vote here so we can move this process along, and get to more of the team selections

• Like Like x 1
  11. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I agree, all those Big 12 teams run that cheesy hurry up, the games get silly.

12. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Would love that...

13. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

can you @ the people who didn't vote yet, I can't remember if mods have the ability to see non public votes or not.

14. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

No I can't see who has voted

15. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

Well with Charleston leaving us, that brings us over the 1/2 mark with votes. I see bill is viewing this as I am typing this so hopefully he will vote now if he hasn't yet.

• Like Like x 1
  16. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

I think we can pretty much say we are going to 3 conferences though, with charleston leaving 6 votes is the majority haha.

17. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

18. blLL flo

blLL flo BTFU!

I just voted lol.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Nautica

Nautica #whatisdrugs?

yeah, and bill just voted too so, I would say post a thread and have everyone post their top 5 teams(I say top 5 because it show's what interest in what conferences people have)

20. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

I picked 3 conference set up
    Big 10
    PAC 12
    SEC