NCAA Basketball 10 Trailers and Info

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by ZepHead, Oct 8, 2009.

1. ZepHead

ZepHead Futbol!

n/a

2. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

3. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Let's just say if it's anywhere close to as good as I hope it's going to be, I'm going to be VERY hard pressed for time once it hits the shelves.

4. controllerabuser

Did you play College Hoops 2k8?
    or was it 2k7

5. DerrrFree22

DerrrFree22 Guest

The 2k series was so much better than EA. Boy do I miss that - it was so deep and had solid gameplay. Too bad it's gone now.

6. controllerabuser

Yeah, that last game they made was bad ass. I totally could play that right now and be happy. I just wish EA would step their game up.

7. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

Yeah, 2k8 was awesome, but the thing that REALLY lacked for me was the actual gameplay. I may not be the best at basketball (and I'm certainly not) but it seemed like if you didn't have an overpoweringly strong inside game, you were pretty screwed cause shooting the 3 pointer had no rhythm to it at all.

But man was playing through dynasties was fun as hell (even if I did just sim the games instead of playing them). Working my way up to play with the big boys was definitely one of the most enjoyable aspects about that game.

I just hope and pray that their stuff about getting the motion offense correct is true. I've yet to play a college basketball game that gets the Princeton Offense correct.

8. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

9. Mallard Muscle

Mallard Muscle Blue Chip Prospect

I refuse to purchase a basketball game made by EA because they just don't seem to understand how to create sim basketball gameplay. College Hoops 2K8 is the best basketball game made to date, hands down.

10. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

does it have online dynasties

11. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

games shouldnt be allowed to be released without online dynasty, it would make every game worth purchasing