Announcement NCAA Demo

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Jun 5, 2012.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

demo out for XBox. PS3 tomorrow. nice. sounds impressive.

2. vatechhokie01

demo for ps3 a 6pm EST today if you didn't know.

3. Pro

Pro Walk On

Don't forget to share the demo with your friends to get the 5 other pro combats. THE Ohio State, Boise, LSU and Navy. You get Army, Mich State, Georgia, Oregon and Oklahoma State if you preorder through Amazon.

4. Pro

Pro Walk On

The 5th pro combat from the demo is Stanford.

5. vatechhokie01

T-minus 15 minutes until demo drops. Give impressions when you play... won't be able to play to later tonight!

6. mmullen8

mmullen8 Walk On

I have never downloaded a demo before...how does one even do that?

7. Goose

Goose Walk On

I LOVE that I could throw the ball over the LB's and in front of the Safety with out the LB's jumping 20 feet in the air to intercept or bat the ball down.

8. vatechhokie01

really really enjoyed the demo. nothing absolutely mind-blowing but I like that: cuz we all liked last year's game. new catch animations look wonderful (had a dive, a toe-tap in the end zone, and a behind the back screen to name a few) and yes, safety/db play mixed with no robo LBs was unbelievably refreshing.

Surprisingly, I actually had a lot of fun doing the little Heisman deal as well (threw for like 435yds, 3TDs and ran for over 100 with RG3... but I did throw 3 picks!)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  9. AndyVanSlyke

AndyVanSlyke Walk On

Read option worked okay. Fade routes actually are thrown properly and reacted to properly. Crowd sounded good.

Overall, it felt really good.

10. vatechhokie01

pump fake is fun.

11. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

I like the safety play and that there are no pshychic DBs or super LBs. I thought the read option looked really good and PA seemed a tad faster. I'm hung right now on the new passing. I'm having trouble throwing flag and corner routes to the left with a RH QB with the new system. 8/10 times I try to lead the receiver to his back shoulder my QB underthrows and the CB picks it. The difficulty IS varsity so its kinda hard to tell what to expect. Hopefully the passing game just takes some work and will get where I need it. I do think the LBs rush a little too fast and it seems like on same of the catch animations that they just sped up the animation but that may be nitpicking. The animations do look really good overall.