NCAA Football 11 Videos: Follow the Penn St. Dynasty (madscientist06)

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Emmdotfrisk, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

NCAA Football 11 Videos: Follow the Penn St. Dynasty (madscientist06)

Everyone check out the Operation Sports Homepage

www.operationsports.com

In depth videos about the Dynasty process. Check it out before EA removes the vids!

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

He went straight to 40 times to sort by speed lol

3. Emmdotfrisk

haha yeah he also put up 93 on FCS EAST!

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

i suspect alot of people recruit just based on speed and nothing else, which is why people like me who recruit them to fit the system always recruits hidden gems who become monsters! Side note im really hopeing the CPU will be a factor in stealing wins in OD and offline Dynasties this year

5. Emmdotfrisk

I'm with ya Bama, and now with being able to sift through recruits on the web it will be crazy! If you watch the rest of the video you can see Ingram run all over PSU, thats refreshing to know that the CPU will be tough.

6. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

LOL i orginally had that in my message before i deleted it, but i talked about this in other post i really really hope the cpu can beat users this year or atleast always a factor and from hands on from other people ive heard the cpu is though and not cheap though, so it doest feel cheap when they beat you.

7. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Ingram was a beast in those clips, or at least his O-line was.

I think this is the most excited I've been for a game. I know that there will be flaws in this years game, but I think this is actually going to simulate true football mechanics for the first time in NCAA.

8. Emmdotfrisk

I prefer it that way! A RB is nothing without an Oline to give him a hole. Ingy hit those holes hard and quick. Once he was in the open field he was doing work!

Yeah I am with ya on this one GG.

9. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I only watched parts of the first two videos, couldn't take any more. I nearly turned it off when the guy is cycling his depth chart to put in the fastest guys at every position, even when they are rated 10 points lower than the starter. How do guys like this have credentials for things like E3?

10. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

At least I got to see a little bit about my Penn State team for Legacy, but yeah that guy is a tool. I only watched about the first 4 minutes so far. Might go back and watch more at a later time.

11. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Lol What a Clown. I didn't even watch that far. He lost for keeping FCS on his schedule haha

12. Masler

Masler Moderator

i refuse to watch anything else...ruin the surprise and excitement of a new game

13. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

Yeah I have no idea why he made E3, probably because he is one who is always breaking the game and then youtubing how much he can break. They wanted to prove him wrong. And I bet after 93-0 he was feeling pretty good. But then....Bama took a stab at him :) hahahahaaha

14. BlyGilmore

BlyGilmore It's All In The Hips!

Yeah, dude's crazy too. seriously isn't playing with a full deck, and pretty much the exact opposite of a straight player.

15. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Just glad he hasn't found this site.

16. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Wow, that guy is garbage. All he does is quickly pick a "corso" play or whatever it's called now and it's usually a blitz, then goes all out for the big hit. I'd say bring him in for tradition football, it's an easy win haha.

17. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

I laughed when he chose the 3-3-5 playbook and laughed even harder when the oline blew him off the ball and Ingram got that TD run.

18. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Is it possible this guy was choosing random plays, or seeing if the 3-3-5 would get exposed in the new version as opposed to the previous years' games???

Also, if I'm right, he's doing this at E3 where time is very limited and he's just trying to get as much on film as possible to show. That may be why he didn't schedule other teams etc., he may have been very limited on time. Then again, he did play full games, so who knows?

19. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Your thinkin' what I was thinkin'. I actually got alotta helpful info watching him play... I guess its' how you see it I guess...

20. Jayrah

Jayrah AllCougdUp.com Editor - A.M. avatar Guru

So at least sim the first game though, you know it's not even a decent team. The thing that tipped me off was his willingness to sacrifice 10 pts on a good player, just to get a faster player in the game. I heard him talking in the background, and I'm pretty positive I've seen him tearing apart schemes on youtube before. If he was worried about showing off anything decent he wouldn't have supersimmed half of the FCS game and then gone back into the game and continued. He just seemed like not a good player. And I guess while some things were seen, I just wish he would've done a full half of each game or something, and really picked plays and played right, so that we could really dissect it correctly.

21. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

True. As I was typing I would realize that maybe he was cheezy but I didn't know anything about him. Either way, no problem.