NCAA Football 11

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by GoGators, Dec 18, 2009.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

NCAA Football 11

Question. Have any of you guys heard anything about EA ever thinking to expand the online dynasties from 12 teams to maybe 16 or so? It's obviously possible since they can get 32 in Madden, I was just wondering if they ever talked about it for NCAA. I think it would be sweet because with 12 you can almost cover the big conferences, but with 2 or 4 more, I think you could really cover the nation with user teams instead of having to stuff everyone in the same 2 or 3 conferences.

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Ya i hope we get alot of new features for OD, even though madden needs the work the most. One thing i want is online co-op franchises so i can play on the same team as my friends and do seasons together like we used to when we lived in the same town lol

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You should check OS for things like that because we get alot of developer interaction over there. But as I've noticed in the past, give it to maybe the spring before they start "hyping" it up and telling some of the "new" features.

4. Rudy

Rudy Pumped for NCAA 11

Yeah, they won't talk about anything until after the holiday shopping season. That's still big for them in terms of sales. Last year Ian Cummings started talking in January but I think the interaction will be less this year. Ian almost had a nervous breakdown dealing with all the criticism.