NCAA Football 12 Update from EA SPORTS

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Dewiel, Sep 21, 2011.

1. Dewiel

Dewiel EA SPORTS Sr. Community Manager

Hey Everyone,

I’d like to provide everyone with an update on where we are with the two of the main issues with NCAA Football 12. Once I have more information to share, I’ll provide another update.

- No Huddle Issue introduced in title update #2

We’ve identified and fixed the “No Huddle” bug that was introduced in title update #2. Since becoming aware of the issue, we immediately began work on a resolution and this will be released in the next title update. Title Update #3 is currently in our own internal certification process and we’ll provide an update once we make it through the 1st party certification process (Sony and Microsoft).

- Transfer Fails

The team has been working around the clock to identify and address the transfer fail issues that some of you have been experiencing. While we have been successful in addressing many of the transfer fail issues that users who were stuck in “Bowl Week” were experiencing, we are still investigating the other versions of the transfer error. It’s important to let you know that the “Transfer Fail” message is a generic message and could be one of several different issues. We have been reaching out to the community to collect additional information about their Online Dynasties to help us track down and solve these issues. With the number of customizable options available in Online Dynasty, it’s imperative that we get these details in order to replicate the issues. We thank you for your continued support and detailed feedback on the issues at hand.

If you are experiencing this issue, and have not done so already, feel free to provide us with the following information here in this thread:

Name of Dynasty:

Console:

Gamertag/PSN ID:

Commissioner's Gamertag/PSN ID:

Number of users in Dynasty:

Exact week/spot where you are stuck:

Date & Approx time of your last transfer failure error (Please try again and provide the info if you don't remember):

When it is failing? (For example, is it when you're trying to upload a game, a team change, or after advancing a week? If it's advancing a week, can you include whether it is when you're advancing to or from your week. For example, advancing to week 7.):

Any special settings in your dynasty (Custom Playbooks, TeamBuilder,
    Coaching Carousel, Custom Conferences):

If you're using Custom Conferences, what changes did you make? (Ex. Turning the Big East into a 16 team league):

Do you/can you provide a video link showing off the exactly what you’re seeing on your console? Visually seeing this is huge for the developers.

Please copy and paste the format above in your response so that it's easy to pass along to the team. Thanks in advance.

• Like Like x 8
  2. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

Thanx for the update.

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

4. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Thanks for the update. Once the bugs get worked out this game will have lived up to the hype. Thanks again to you guys for working on these issues.

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Thanks for stopping by JD.

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

thanks for the update Dewiel

7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

8. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Way ahead you guy. http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/transfer-failed-issues-post-server-update.62694/

• Like Like x 1
  9. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

• Like Like x 3
  10. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Dewiel, thank you for coming onto our site to keep us posted on your progress. We greatly appreciate your time and effort. Thanks again, hope to hear more good news in the near future.

11. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

it was a close guess, i mean that dude on the food network's name is guy.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Dewiel

Ha, no worries. Like Jeff said, we've been all over that thread from the start. I just want to make sure everyone has the latest information.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Keeping us informed helps with the frustration we have felt playing in our dynasties. Oh, BTW the interception at the 1 yard line momentum falling into the end zone play resulting in a safety is really a pain. Thank you again for your into.

• Like Like x 1
  14. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I though that animation was bad ass :D

15. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

You would! LOL :D

16. Dewiel

UPDATE: Title Update #3 addressing the "No Huddle" issue has made it through our own certification and has been sent to Sony & Microsoft.

The team is also still working on the transfer fail issues and tracking down the specific issues based on your feedback. Thanks again for taking the time to provide as much information as possible.

• Like Like x 7
  17. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    YES! Thanks for your hard work and being always around on the forums...shows you guys commitment to listening to us gamers.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Is there any update on if this patch is going to include anything to fix the transfer failed issues and the user game disconnect bug that causes people's xbox's to entirely freeze?

19. sonn

sonn Walk On

I don't think the patch can change anything about the transfer failed problems.

20. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

No it won't because they still don't know what is causing the transfer failed issues.

21. Magoo

Magoo Walk On

Does the patch fix the custom playbook issues?

22. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

Hopefully it fixes the Alabama recruiting glitch...

23. Magoo

Magoo Walk On

LMAO... Funny guy

24. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

9 messaged and 33 likes.. i'm doin somethin wrong...:(

• Like Like x 1
  25. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Haha, it's quality, not quantity.