NCAA Football 14 -- Looking into the future

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by TryHardNation, Jul 5, 2013.

1. TryHardNation

TryHardNation Texas Gang or Die

Hello TSO, in this years edition of NCAA Football I will be testing progression and seeing how the landscape changes by simulating 30 years of dynasty and reporting back with how rosters look and champions at the end of every few seasons. I won't be able to start till the 9th (got my game today but going out of town tomorrow). Please post anything else you would like me to report back on.

• Like Like x 4
  2. hittaondapayroll

hittaondapayroll Walk On

make sure you put in the home and home games with the golden bears ..i believe its 15 and 16

3. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

I was going to do this to some extent too if I have the time. I'm contemplating updating a roster set when its available like I did last year and understanding progression goes a long way in that pursuit. Looking forward to seeing what you find.

4. Dylan Batchelor

Dylan Batchelor Walk On

you ever do this? I find this really interesting

5. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

I can tell you now it's not pretty.

I did some testing to make a case for more a revamp in declaration logic. The problem is no top tier players leave, so you have an over abundance of talent. Bama once had 3 RS Senior HBs all rated 99. I believe I counted 12 99 overall teams at one point.

I passed it along to Drifter who said they were going to take a look at declaration logic (perhaps as early as the 1st patch)

6. Dylan Batchelor

Dylan Batchelor Walk On

Yeah, most of my dynasties have had players like Johnny Manziel and Jadeveon (probably spelled wrong) Clowney staying through their senior years. I really don't want this because I want to have realistic Madden draft classes.

7. majesty95

majesty95 Show class, have pride, and display character.

Any word on when/if a tuner or patch is going to come? Their kind of missing some opportunity here with Madden breathing down their necks...