1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

NCAA Football-> Madden draft classes

Discussion in 'NCAA Football' started by Dylan Batchelor, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Dylan Batchelor

Dylan Batchelor Walk On

So I'm getting Madden 25 tonight at midnight and, for realism, I want to export draft classes from NCAA to Madden. I've been playing the carp out of NCAA and I know that the 'players leaving' area is broken. I'm probably trying too hard for realism, but it bugs me when Jadeveon Clowney doesn't leave the first year. I was thinking about the subject, and I thought about making guys that I know are leaving into seniors and bumping some guys a year up. I don't know how this will effect the age in Madden and other things but I just wanted to know what you guys thought.

2. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

If you're interested in realism, stick with the storyline draft classes. QBs all come in as Bs in every import I did, and tehre were zero gems/busts.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dylan Batchelor

Dylan Batchelor Walk On

oh wow I don't like to hear that. but thanks.

4. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1